VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    According to your settings (Log) you are converting 25 to 50 if I'm not wrong. It can be easily done if source is interlaced use deinterlace filter with doubling frame rate. 25 -> 50 is O.K. Not sure about 25 - > 60 (IMHO bad idea)
    Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by ImranAhmad View Post
    --[Error] [12/6/2017 8:43:18 PM] LoadPlugin: unable to load "C:\Users\Imran\Desktop\MeGUI_2624_x86\tools\lsmas h\LSMASHSource.dll", error=0x7e
    1. L-Smash doesn't load. I don't know why but often it is because VC++ redistributable is missing. Try to install:
    https://download.microsoft.com/download/6/A/A/6AA4EDFF-645B-48C5-81CC-ED5963AEAD48/vc_redist.x86.exe
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 (x86)

2. Did you try ffms? ffms and L-Smash are not the same.
    3. Did you try to outcomment the fps stuff (just for testing)?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    According to your settings (Log) you are converting 25 to 50 if I'm not wrong. It can be easily done if source is interlaced use deinterlace filter with doubling frame rate. 25 -> 50 is O.K. Not sure about 25 - > 60 (IMHO bad idea)
    Bernix
    Yes m doubling frame rates cause 60fps build large file size and how can i double frame rates with your method can you explain more ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Depend if your source is interlaced or not. If yes, use deinterlace method for example Yadif. You can use it in Avidemux. In filters interlace - there Set what field order is and then set Bob + temporal and spatial check. And encode video.
    And done.
    When not interlaced source, maybe someone other helps you. But I think avisynth has its own method to interpolate framerate.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    Depend if your source is interlaced or not. If yes, use deinterlace method for example Yadif. You can use it in Avidemux. In filters interlace - there Set what field order is and then set Bob + temporal and spatial check. And encode video.
    And done.
    When not interlaced source, maybe someone other helps you. But I think avisynth has its own method to interpolate framerate.

Bernix
    its totally a different method, the thing which i can't understand is I have encoded many videos with MEGUI's older version and used same filters, settings and script with same codecs same installation everything worked fine without any problem and now when m using its new version m having this issue that is so annoying man there must be some kind of a bug in something.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I understand you. It has to be very frustrating. Only advice I can give you, if not solved in meaningful time, switch to other similar software. Most similar seems to me Hybrid. It supports Avisynth or Vapoursynth. Not both at once. And deinterlace your source with bob (doubling frame rate) will make your file 50 unique frames per seconds. It has also QTGMC method, which is here on videohelp prized for its quality. And Hybrid is massive download, because contains everything in setup file. Containing Tsmuxer avisynth and vapoursynth etc.
    I hope you solve your situation to your satisfaction. BTW have you Admin rights? Can't this be problem with MeGUI? But probably not.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Image
    [Attachment 43925 - Click to enlarge]

I am trying one click method and getting this WTH.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    I understand you. It has to be very frustrating. Only advice I can give you, if not solved in meaningful time, switch to other similar software. Most similar seems to me Hybrid. It supports Avisynth or Vapoursynth. Not both at once. And deinterlace your source with bob (doubling frame rate) will make your file 50 unique frames per seconds. It has also QTGMC method, which is here on videohelp prized for its quality. And Hybrid is massive download, because contains everything in setup file. Containing Tsmuxer avisynth and vapoursynth etc.
    I hope you solve your situation to your satisfaction. BTW have you Admin rights? Can't this be problem with MeGUI? But probably not.
    Yes i am the administrator.

and this Hybrid is a huge one mm i think i should give it a try.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Originally Posted by ImranAhmad View Post
    --[Error] [12/6/2017 8:43:18 PM] LoadPlugin: unable to load "C:\Users\Imran\Desktop\MeGUI_2624_x86\tools\lsmas h\LSMASHSource.dll", error=0x7e
    1. L-Smash doesn't load. I don't know why but often it is because VC++ redistributable is missing. Try to install:
    https://download.microsoft.com/download/6/A/A/6AA4EDFF-645B-48C5-81CC-ED5963AEAD48/vc_redist.x86.exe
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 (x86)

2. Did you try ffms? ffms and L-Smash are not the same.
    3. Did you try to outcomment the fps stuff (just for testing)?

yes tried both no good man... same error i think its something in the script i have to update script if i use File indexer.

my script is:

Setmemorymax(512)
    SetMTMode(3,4)
    PluginPath = "C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\tools\avisynth_plugin\"
    LoadPlugin(PluginPath+"svpflow1.dll")
    LoadPlugin(PluginPath+"svpflow2.dll")
    Import(PluginPath+"InterFrame2.avsi")
    <input>.ConvertToYV12()
    SetMTMode(2)
    <deinterlace>
    <crop>
    <denoise>
    <resize>
    InterFrame(Cores=2, FrameDouble=true, GPU=false)
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by ImranAhmad View Post
    Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    Do you really needs K-lite Codec pack? Is it mandatory with MeGUI?

Actually i am following method of Spirton for converting videos to 60FPS, so i need K-lite codec according to the method.
    Do you mean this? http://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/
    Basically, his tutorial says, you need K-lite Mega Codec pack because you'l be loading clip into Avisynth with directshowsource (or DSS2?).
    Ripbot for example uses DirectShowSource to load videos into Avisynth script as well and uses ffdshow and Haali media splitter and that's it.
    Downloading only what you need , not the whole bunch of things for no reason should be the priority. It is known to cause problems. Besides there is other ways how to load clip into Avisynth's Megui, those were mentioned above, where nothing needs to be downloaded, sure it might index video for example, it takes a little time.

Why would you need this all kadzilion things in PC tha come with that codec pack:
    Code:
    Player:

Media Player Classic Homecinema [version 1.7.13.112]

DirectShow video decoding filters:

LAV Video [version 0.70.2-80-gbe766]
        ffdshow [version 1.3.4534]
        XviD [version 1.3.4]
        DScaler5 MPEG-2 decoder [version 0.0.6.0 IVTC mod] [x86]

DirectShow audio decoding filters:

LAV Audio [version 0.70.2-80-gbe766]
        AC3Filter [version 2.6.0b]

DirectShow source filters:

LAV Splitter [version 0.70.2-80-gbe766]
        Haali Media Splitter [version 1.13.138.14]

DirectShow audio parsers:

DC-Bass Source Mod [version 1.5.2] [x86]

DirectShow subtitle filter:

DirectVobSub [VSFilter version 1.7.13.112]

Other filters:

madVR [version 0.92.9]
        Haali Video Renderer [version 1.13.138.14]

VFW video codecs:

ffdshow VFW interface
        XviD [version 1.3.4]
        x264 [revision 2851]
        Lagarith [version 1.3.27]
        huffyuv [version 2.1.1 CCE Patch 0.2.5]

ACM audio codecs:

MP3 (LAME) [version 3.99.5] [x86]
        AC3ACM [version 2.2] [x86]

Tools:

Codec Tweak Tool [version 6.2.3]
        MediaInfo Lite [version 17.10]
        GraphStudioNext [version 0.7.1.28]
        VobSubStrip [version 0.11]
        Haali Muxer
        FourCC Changer

Shell extensions:

Icaros ThumbnailProvider [version 3.0.3 b2]
        Icaros PropertyHandler [version 3.0.3 b2]
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post

Good God .. Thank You Man ... I just installed Hybrid and Successfully Converted my first video to 60FPS First it was giving error due to audio muxing than i just ignore the audio and it worked finaly merged audio with MKV tools kit .. and done ..
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    Originally Posted by ImranAhmad View Post
    Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    Do you really needs K-lite Codec pack? Is it mandatory with MeGUI?

Actually i am following method of Spirton for converting videos to 60FPS, so i need K-lite codec according to the method.
    Do you mean this? http://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/
    Basically, his tutorial says, you need K-lite Mega Codec pack because you'l be loading clip into Avisynth with directshowsource (or DSS2?).
    Ripbot for example uses DirectShowSource to load videos into Avisynth script as well and uses ffdshow and Haali media splitter and that's it.
    Downloading only what you need , not the whole bunch of things for no reason should be the priority. It is known to cause problems. Besides there is other ways how to load clip into Avisynth's Megui, those were mentioned above, where nothing needs to be downloaded, sure it might index video for example, it takes a little time.

Why would you need this all kadzilion things in PC tha come with that codec pack:
    Code:
    Player:

Media Player Classic Homecinema [version 1.7.13.112]

DirectShow video decoding filters:

LAV Video [version 0.70.2-80-gbe766]
        XviD [version 1.3.4]
        DScaler5 MPEG-2 decoder [version 0.0.6.0 IVTC mod] [x86]

DirectShow audio decoding filters:

LAV Audio [version 0.70.2-80-gbe766]
        AC3Filter [version 2.6.0b]

DirectShow source filters:

LAV Splitter [version 0.70.2-80-gbe766]
        Haali Media Splitter [version 1.13.138.14]

DirectShow audio parsers:

DC-Bass Source Mod [version 1.5.2] [x86]

DirectShow subtitle filter:

DirectVobSub [VSFilter version 1.7.13.112]

Other filters:

madVR [version 0.92.9]
        Haali Video Renderer [version 1.13.138.14]

VFW video codecs:

ffdshow VFW interface
        XviD [version 1.3.4]
        x264 [revision 2851]
        Lagarith [version 1.3.27]
        huffyuv [version 2.1.1 CCE Patch 0.2.5]

ACM audio codecs:

MP3 (LAME) [version 3.99.5] [x86]
        AC3ACM [version 2.2] [x86]

Tools:

Codec Tweak Tool [version 6.2.3]
        MediaInfo Lite [version 17.10]
        GraphStudioNext [version 0.7.1.28]
        VobSubStrip [version 0.11]
        Haali Muxer
        FourCC Changer

Shell extensions:

Icaros ThumbnailProvider [version 3.0.3 b2]
        Icaros PropertyHandler [version 3.0.3 b2]
    yup ... it only needs Haali media splitter to work, after trying everything the result is same and its getting on my nerves now .. and it gives error when i try to encode with FileIndexer or One Click i have attached a screenshot above u can see.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Man this Hybrid is a pro level thing i used it last night, and encoded 2 different videos one was a movie sample file and one was a song, it encoded the sample file perfectly but i was having difficulties encoding the song first it gives me resizing / cropping error song's resolution was 1280x544 but after loading in Hybrid it was at 48x48 ??? I manually resize it, it was hardly a 3 min song but it took atleast 25 min to encode the file ok and after encoding the file format was not playable in MPC then i play it in VLC but there it was playing like a slow-mo video.

I want to ask few things, why Hybrid could not recognize the original resolution of the song?

and why was the format not playable in MPC?
    and why it played slow in VLC ?

i encoded both files on same settings.

one more thing don't u think it took too much time to encode a 3 min video ? on MEGUI it took only 5 min to encode.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    I think it depends on your filters, encoders bitrate etc.
    About Hybrid better to ask here
    About incorrect size, check your crop/resize settings tabs (both base and misc) Most probably uncheck adjust keep resize for source (which may be unpleasant for multiple input source). And of course config tab, where you can change input settings. Maybe check Mediainfo rather than rely on tsmuxer (just guess). Slow-motion video seems you have selected something to change fps still. If you have enabled QTGMC, it can cost plenty of time. And of course your encoding settings can slow down encoding.
    I also suggest you try to multiplexing to mkv, if it doesn't work, try mp4 that is default.
    In output option, you can specify plenty of option for each container, but in input there is CFR (constant frame rate) output, I suggest to check it.
    Also you can save, override and load presets. So it can save some time.
    When you hover over almost anything in top right window, there is description.
    But as I wrote above, better to ask in that thread.
    We don't know parameters of your source files, nor your encoding settings and Avisynth/Vapoursynth filters used and their settings. But I can imagine QTGMC on slow setting can last very long.
    It can make so much time, because it using some resize filter to resize it from 48x48 to 1280x544. (another guess) Change the input settings to handle input file correctly.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  15. Have you tried removing all the frame rate conversion stuff from your script to see if the MeGUI/DSS problem goes away?

If you're converting the frame rate, might I suggest you try FrameRateConverter? It'll probably be slower than Interframe but shouldn't create as many artefacts.
    https://github.com/mysteryx93/FrameRateConverter/releases
    https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=174793
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post

Bernix

Finally i managed to fix the issue in MeGUI by myself.

the thing i did

1- uninstalled avisynth, deleted MEGUI
    2-installed avisynth again, install MatsrokeSplitter.exe
    3- Extracted MEGUI open it and i do not update it and in the settings i unchecked the Auto Update too.
    4. save and closed MEGUI.
    5. copy paste some additional plugins given by SPIRTON in the AviSynth Plugin folder.
    6. open MEGUI again created the script again and set all settings according to SPIRTON.
    7- and done.

last thing it asked to update x264 2851(komisar) and mkvmerger from its server when i en-queued, updated it and all set.

I think the problem was in HaliSplitter update in MeGUI this time I manually installed MatsrokaSplitter and did not update MeGUI's own HaliSplitter Update.

I have encoded 2 videos perfectly and the green line is gone...............

Any ways thanks to all of you guys for guiding me.
    Last edited by ImranAhmad; 7th Dec 2017 at 23:09.
    Quote Quote