VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25
FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am not sure if you know this issue with latest version. There is a issue with the pausing feature when i pause the quad list it pause fine but when i unpause it nothing happens it does not resume if i pause it say half way through then i go to resume it it just sits there now the only way to resume the quad list is that i got to abort then restart from from the start of whatever I'm converting. I do not remember if it happened in early version. Im using windows 10 could anyone check on this if it happens to them?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by firekid View Post
    how can we burn .ass subtitle manually. i tried this but getting error

Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -c:a copy -vf "ass=D\:\\Download\\aa.ass"
    firekid, I'm guessing the error you are getting is in reference to the subtitle file not being found? Can you move the subtitle file into the same folder as your source video file, remove any path references and just make it thus?
    Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -c:a copy -vf "ass=aa.ass"
    If you cannot move the subtitle file, this might work. I did not try it for subtitles, but I remember I had to use some strange escaping on Windows to get the VMAF filter to work correctly: double back-slash escaping the drive's colon and forward-slash the directory structure. Maybe this is the same?
    Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -c:a copy -vf "ass=D\\:/Download/aa.ass"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi!

Thanks a lot for your software, I heard of it recently, and now I barely use the ffmpeg command line...

I'm using ffmpeg-normalize for a lot of files: https://github.com/slhck/ffmpeg-normalize

It normalizes audio tracks inside a video file to EBUR128 without reencoding video. It does tow audio passes, one for anaylizing and a last one for normalizing. It uses ffmpeg engine but it¡s a python library.

You call it from de command line with: ffmpeg-normalize <input>

Do you think it¡s possible to include a buton in your program to use this library?

The idea is that your program adds "ffmpeg-normalize" instead of "ffmpeg -i"
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi i was trying to set up a new thing in wizard as soon as i selected the two pass i get this error See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\EibolSoft\FFmpeg Batch AV Converter\settings' is denied.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper( String path, Boolean checkHost)
    at FFBatch.AeroWizard3.cb_w_presets_SelectedIndexChanged(Obj ect sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChang ed(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(In t32 value)
    at FFBatch.AeroWizard3.wizard3_SelectedPageChanged(Ob ject sender, EventArgs e)
    at AeroWizard.WizardPageContainer.InitialSetup()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    FFBatch
    Assembly Version: 2.4.1.0
    Win32 Version: 2.4.1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EibolSoft/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/FFBatch.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    AeroWizard
    Assembly Version: 2.2.9.0
    Win32 Version: 2.2.9.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EibolSoft/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/AeroWizard.DLL
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
    System.Dynamic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
    Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
    System.Dynamic.DynamicAssembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Im using windows 10. I was trying to but the two pass in wizard to create a new present does not work but if i use regular pass it works just fine no errors.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry posted second by mistake. I thought first one didn't go through cause it didn't go back to the thread.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, thanks for your message. Such request needs a new development/wizard, and now all new developments are halted until I localize the application so it can be in different languages.
    I take note for future versions.
    Cheers

Originally Posted by wrtndcd View Post
    Hi!

Thanks a lot for your software, I heard of it recently, and now I barely use the ffmpeg command line...

I'm using ffmpeg-normalize for a lot of files: https://github.com/slhck/ffmpeg-normalize

It normalizes audio tracks inside a video file to EBUR128 without reencoding video. It does tow audio passes, one for anaylizing and a last one for normalizing. It uses ffmpeg engine but it¡s a python library.

You call it from de command line with: ffmpeg-normalize <input>

Do you think it¡s possible to include a buton in your program to use this library?

The idea is that your program adds "ffmpeg-normalize" instead of "ffmpeg -i"
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, apologize for the bug, I hope this patched version solves it for good

Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post
    Hi i was trying to set up a new thing in wizard as soon as i selected the two pass i get this error See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\EibolSoft\FFmpeg Batch AV Converter\settings' is denied.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper( String path, Boolean checkHost)
    at FFBatch.AeroWizard3.cb_w_presets_SelectedIndexChanged(Obj ect sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChang ed(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(In t32 value)
    at FFBatch.AeroWizard3.wizard3_SelectedPageChanged(Ob ject sender, EventArgs e)
    at AeroWizard.WizardPageContainer.InitialSetup()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    FFBatch
    Assembly Version: 2.4.1.0
    Win32 Version: 2.4.1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EibolSoft/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/FFBatch.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    AeroWizard
    Assembly Version: 2.2.9.0
    Win32 Version: 2.2.9.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EibolSoft/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/AeroWizard.DLL
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    Microsoft.CSharp
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
    System.Dynamic
    Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
    System.Dynamic.DynamicAssembly

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Im using windows 10. I was trying to but the two pass in wizard to create a new present does not work but if i use regular pass it works just fine no errors.
    Quote Quote  
  8. E @ 8:19pm ET USA: for what it's worth, this also works in version 2.3.6 - I am working to determine which version it stopped working in.
    E @ 10:00pm ET USA: it works in version 2.3.6 but doesn't work after that beginning with 2.3.7 and forward.

I just registered on this forum to provide some feedback. I love this software, but in the latest version (2.4.1), I am getting the below errors that didn't appear in a prior one I was using (2.3.2). Please fix these because I LOVE your app. I am encoding using hevc_nvenc with the below parameters that when I remove them it removes the errors, but they are essential to my conversion string:

-tune grain -deblock -3:-1 -b -pyramid strict -psy-rd 2.5 -rc vbr_hq

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Codec AVOption psy-rd (Strength of psychovisual optimization, in : format.) specified for output file #0 (C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Local\Temp\\FFBatch_tes t\War and Peace.mkv) has not been used for any stream. The most likely reason is either wrong type (e.g. a video option with no video streams) or that it is a private option of some encoder which was not actually used for any stream.

Codec AVOption deblock (Loop filter parameters, in form.) specified for output file #0 (C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Local\Temp\\FFBatch_tes t\War and Peace.mkv) has not been used for any stream. The most likely reason is either wrong type (e.g. a video option with no video streams) or that it is a private option of some encoder which was not actually used for any stream.

Codec AVOption b-pyramid (Keep some B-frames as references.) specified for output file #0 (C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Local\Temp\\FFBatch_tes t\War and Peace.mkv) has not been used for any stream. The most likely reason is either wrong type (e.g. a video option with no video streams) or that it is a private option of some encoder which was not actually used for any stream.

[hevc_nvenc @ 000001ecd8a5af00] [Eval @ 000000d3271fddc0] Undefined constant or missing '(' in 'grain'
    [hevc_nvenc @ 000001ecd8a5af00] Unable to parse option value "grain"
    [hevc_nvenc @ 000001ecd8a5af00] Error setting option tune to value grain.
    Error initializing output stream 0:0 -- Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height

Encoding test failed. CHECK OUTPUT ABOVE
    Last edited by Gabriel_Aurelius; 17th Jul 2021 at 21:00.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, It maybe related then to ffmpeg.exe versión 4.4, and not in previous versions.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Always check available settings in your current ffmpeg version.
    Code:
    ffmpeg -h encoder=hevc_nvenc
    For example in ffmpeg 4.4 from gyan, there is no grain tuning.
    Code:
      -tune              <int>        E..V....... Set the encoding tuning info (from 1 to 4) (default hq)
         hq              1            E..V....... High quality
         ll              2            E..V....... Low latency
         ull             3            E..V....... Ultra low latency
         lossless        4            E..V....... Lossless
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello @Eibol

I just discovered this tool and i think it is a great tool, but it is not comfortable to work with it as it is blurry compared to other applications i have on my computer.

Can you try to fix the resolution/sharpness of the program?

I attached a screenshot below for you to see how it looks like, i'm using Windows 10 Pro x64:

[Attachment 60152 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, It does not look so bad, however, depending on tour screen resolution, sharpness may vary. It should look good using native resolution.

Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Hello @Eibol

I just discovered this tool and i think it is a great tool, but it is not comfortable to work with it as it is blurry compared to other applications i have on my computer.

Can you try to fix the resolution/sharpness of the program?

I attached a screenshot below for you to see how it looks like, i'm using Windows 10 Pro x64:

[Attachment 60152 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, I don't know what quad list is. I hope the issue is not there yet. I've tested pause in W10 64 and works fine.

Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post
    I am not sure if you know this issue with latest version. There is a issue with the pausing feature when i pause the quad list it pause fine but when i unpause it nothing happens it does not resume if i pause it say half way through then i go to resume it it just sits there now the only way to resume the quad list is that i got to abort then restart from from the start of whatever I'm converting. I do not remember if it happened in early version. Im using windows 10 could anyone check on this if it happens to them?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm using 2560x1440 125% Zoom which is "native" for the size of my display, does it look the same on your computer? any way you can fix it?

Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Hi, It does not look so bad, however, depending on tour screen resolution, sharpness may vary. It should look good using native resolution.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried to use the tool for the first time to join an audio stream and a video stream together, but i got the error below.

Any tips?

[Attachment 60172 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    I'm using 2560x1440 125% Zoom which is "native" for the size of my display, does it look the same on your computer? any way you can fix it?

I think I can't do much about zooming screen and text sharpness.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM
    I tried to use the tool for the first time to join an audio stream and a video stream together, but i got the error below.

Any tips?

Thanks for the report. I guess you are using the Stream multiplex tab. What is the reported duration of the streams (in main tab should be displayed)
    I have tested the feature but no issues found.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM

Any tips?

Thanks for the report. I guess you are using the Stream multiplex tab. What is the reported duration of the streams (in main tab should be displayed)
    You can see here:

Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, thanks for the detailed report and screencast. I now see the issue is that the application is not reporting the audio and video streams duration, that's probably
    runtime error's cause.

You can try replacing your current version with this patched executable version to check if issue is solved. The only caveat is that with files not reporting duration, progress info is not displayed.

Any tips?

You can see here:

Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    Patched executable version v2.5.0 for burn subtitles bug, to replace current v2.5.0.
    Fixes a bug with Batch Burn subtitles feature (subtitles filter bug with absolute paths).

Patched executable v2.5.0
    Quote Quote  
  21. First off: GREAT TOOL. THANK YOU to the creator(s), Eibol. However, I have a problem on how to implement the command, below, in the "Parameters" field, especially when I want to batch multiple files. In addition, the command is to address audio & video sync issues where the audio is AHEAD of the video:

$ ffmpeg -i file.mkv -itsoffset 3 -i file.mkv -c:a copy -c:v copy -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0 out.mkv
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, I don't know if you tried the shift option, in the Audio settings, or adding such -itoffset 3 at pre-input parameters.

I don't get to understand your command. -i file.mkv is automatically added, you must not added in parameters field.
    Then, you reuse the input file.mkv

Maybe you could try at Multiplex tab.

Originally Posted by chucknolan View Post
    First off: GREAT TOOL. THANK YOU to the creator(s), Eibol. However, I have a problem on how to implement the command, below, in the "Parameters" field, especially when I want to batch multiple files. In addition, the command is to address audio & video sync issues where the audio is AHEAD of the video:

$ ffmpeg -i file.mkv -itsoffset 3 -i file.mkv -c:a copy -c:v copy -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0 out.mkv
    Quote Quote  
  23. Thanks for responding. I tried the pre-input parameters with the -itsoffset 3 with no luck. The command line is to address audio and video sync issues, and only seems to work on the "Try on Console," which is BOXED in PURPLE in the image below. My main goal is to create a command line that will be suitable for multiple files in the "Parameters" field, which is BOXED in RED in the image below. Thus, how would I proceed to using the command on the Stream Multiplex tab?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 4K (2021-09-06)_(13 hr_37 min_01 secs)_001.png
Views:	18
Size:	269.6 KB
ID:	60615  

Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    Your desired ffmpeg command could be batch translated into this in parameters:

Code:
     -itsoffset 3 -i %1 -c:a copy -c:v copy -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0
    %1 is the input file name reused.

The output filename will be the same input file name, s you should change output path, or enable "Rename output" with something like "_sync".

It seems to work. I hope that works as expected.

First off: GREAT TOOL. THANK YOU to the creator(s), Eibol. However, I have a problem on how to implement the command, below, in the "Parameters" field, especially when I want to batch multiple files. In addition, the command is to address audio & video sync issues where the audio is AHEAD of the video:

Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post

Code:

The output filename will be the same input file name, s you should change output path, or enable "Rename output" with something like "_sync".

Thanks for responding, and it was what I was looking for, but the command line you provided did not work. Please see the RED-BOXED areas in the attached image.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 4K (2021-09-06)_(16 hr_36 min_28 secs)_001.png
Views:	21
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	60618  

Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search PM
    What does the log file says about the error?

Code:

Thanks for responding, and it was what I was looking for, but the command line you provided did not work. Please see the RED-BOXED areas in the attached image.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post

Code:

FFmpeg log sesion: 9/7/2021 12:00:53 AM
    -------------------------------
    Input #0, matroska,webm, from 'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso S01E04 - The Journey.mkv':
    Metadata:
    encoder : libebml v1.4.2 + libmatroska v1.6.4
    creation_time : 2021-08-13T03:42:11.000000Z
    Duration: 00:22:52.20, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 791 kb/s
    Chapters:
    Chapter #0:0: start 0.000000, end 64.982000
    Metadata:
    title : Prologue
    Chapter #0:1: start 64.982000, end 155.030000
    Metadata:
    title : Opening
    Chapter #0:2: start 155.030000, end 844.052000
    Metadata:
    title : Part 1
    Chapter #0:3: start 844.052000, end 1276.108000
    Metadata:
    title : Part 2
    Chapter #0:4: start 1276.108000, end 1372.204000
    Metadata:
    title : Ending
    Stream #0:0(eng): Video: h264 (High), yuv420p(progressive), 1280x720, SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9, 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc (default)
    Metadata:
    BPS : 520560
    DURATION : 00:22:52.204000000
    NUMBER_OF_FRAMES: 32900
    NUMBER_OF_BYTES : 89289406
    _STATISTICS_WRITING_APP: mkvmerge v60.0.0 ('Are We Copies?') 64-bit
    _STATISTICS_WRITING_DATE_UTC: 2021-08-13 03:42:11
    _STATISTICS_TAGS: BPS DURATION NUMBER_OF_FRAMES NUMBER_OF_BYTES
    Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp (default)
    Metadata:
    title : English 2.0 channel AAC
    BPS : 237431
    DURATION : 00:22:51.221000000
    NUMBER_OF_FRAMES: 64276
    NUMBER_OF_BYTES : 40696380
    Stream #0:2: Attachment: otf
    Metadata:
    filename : ArnoPro-Regular.otf
    mimetype : application/vnd.ms-opentype
    Stream #0:3: Attachment: otf
    Metadata:
    filename : Corbert-Regular.otf
    Stream #0:4: Attachment: otf
    Metadata:
    filename : Delicious-Bold.otf
    Stream #0:5: Attachment: otf
    Metadata:
    filename : Delicious-BoldItalic.otf
    Stream #0:6: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : AveriaSerif-Light.ttf
    mimetype : application/x-truetype-font
    Stream #0:7: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : BRUS445N.TTF
    Stream #0:8: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : CENSCBK.TTF
    Stream #0:9: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : CENSCBK_0.TTF
    Stream #0:10: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : Fertigo_0.ttf
    Stream #0:11: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : FloweringBuds.ttf
    Stream #0:12: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : FRABK.TTF
    Stream #0:13: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : Gabriola.ttf
    Stream #0:14: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : IMPERATOR.TTF
    Stream #0:15: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : WickedScaryMovie.ttf
    Stream #0:16: Attachment: ttf
    Metadata:
    filename : DFHSG7_0.TTC
    C:\\\\\\Users\\\\Owner\\\\Desktop\\\\Shigatsu: No such file or directory

---------------------End of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso S01E04 - The Journey.mkv log-------------------------------

Average performance: 686x | 1645 fps
    -----------------------
    END OF LOG FILE
    -----------------------

Total time: 00h:00m:02s
    LOG SIZE: 4 KB
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    I found a bug with relative paths, again. This is somewhat problematic in Windows.
    I hope this patched executable fixes the issue.
    Just replace your current FFBatch.exe with this one.

Code:

Input #0, matroska,webm, from 'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso S01E04 - The Journey.mkv':
    Metadata:
    Chapters:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Stream #0:0(eng): Video: h264 (High), yuv420p(progressive), 1280x720, SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9, 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc (default)
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:

---------------------End of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso S01E04 - The Journey.mkv log-------------------------------

-----------------------
    END OF LOG FILE
    -----------------------

Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    I found a bug with relative paths, again. This is somewhat problematic in Windows.
    I hope this patched executable fixes the issue.
    Just replace your current FFBatch.exe with this one.

Code:

Metadata:
    Chapters:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:
    Metadata:

-----------------------
    END OF LOG FILE
    -----------------------

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. It worked on your program. I really appreciate that you take your personal time to resolve issues on your freeware. Thanks again because I was about to use the .bat script I created from a combination script, posted about 8 years ago on videohelp.com. Your GUI of ffmpeg is superb.
    Quote Quote  
  30. I'm not sure if you're the right person to ask, but do you know why FFmpeg doesn't support FDK_AAC (LC_AAC, HE-AACv1, and HE-AACv2), even though they have the encoding parameters on their website: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/AAC?
    Quote Quote