Sorry, I mean if it is possible to load an unencrypted Blu-ray or DVD from a folder on a hard drive in FFmpeg Batch ? Thanks.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 91 to 100 of 100
Hi Eibol, nice to be back here!
Recently I need to transcode lots of footage, and to save some time I wanted to add a 3d lut right while it was converting it in ffmpeg batch, but I'm not able to do so (nor I understand in whitch folder I should put the .cube file), any advice? I think it should be supported right? Following the instruction on the ffmpeg site I'm not getting any error, its just that it doesn't apply it.
Second question: is ffmpeg batch using a software decoder or hardware? I remember that ffmpeg could use an hardware decoder for h.264 clips (like an nvidia card), but I'm not able to do so within the program.
Third and last question: Is there a "easy" guide that you know to compile ffmpeg with fdk and nvenc? I'm really tring to do it by myself, but I'm really lost. :S
UPDATE: I actually got running the decoder and encoder in the nvidia card, and it's working perfectly, it all happened by a mistake that I made ahahahah
Last edited by Sandros94; 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:43.
Is it possible to get this to put the same video in the list in a side by side process? I've got the below working in ffmpeg but rather than having to change the file name for the inputs I'd like it if i could use this batch program to, for each file in the list, create a side by side file.
ffmpeg -i file.mp4 -vf "movie=file.mp4 [in1]; [in]pad=iw*2:ih:iw:0[in0]; [in0][in1] overlay=0:0 [out]" sidebyside.mp4
New version 1.5.5.
- Fixed some issues trying preset before processing that could freeze application.
- Fixed some errors aborting multiple tasks when using slow devices.
- Fixed some bugs in stream multiplexing and batch subtitles.
- Redesigned multi-file processing, now it manages automatically simultaneous processes depending on CPU type. It shows Individual tasks progress, and any task aborted individually.
FFmpeg Batch Converter 1.5.5 (all versions)
License agreement has been slighlty modified to clarify that application can be used personal and commercially, and distributed with the same licensing as ffmpeg, provided it is not sold anyhow.
Last edited by Eibol; 5th Jul 2018 at 14:54. Reason: License addenda
Hi Threepwood, I have been working on this feature, you can try replacing your current version with this executable FFbatch.exe 1.5.6 Beta.
You just need to replace the part "movie=file.mp4 for "movie=%1 so the main input file is used again inside the filter.
-vf "movie=%1 [in1]; [in]pad=iw*2:ih:iw:0[in0]; [in0][in1] overlay=0:0 [out]"
I hope it works for you.
New version 1.5.6.
- You can now reuse input file in parameters field, inside a -vf filter, by writing '%1'.
- More accurate progress information in multi-file progressing with some remaining time estimation.
- Minor interface bug fixes.
FFmpeg Batch Converter 1.5.6 (all versions)