VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23
FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
Thread
  1. i getting error for this command, what am i doing it wrong? if i remove x265-params "pass=2", it's working fine though. but i want to have variable bitrate with 2 pass encode.

Code:
    -map 0:v -map 0:a:0 -map 0:s -c:v libx265 -b:v 5000k -maxrate 10000k -bufsize 10000k -x265-params "pass=2" -c:a ac3 -b:a 448K -c:s copy
    https://i.imgur.com/fVE2ocD.png
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, Hopefully I am entering this issue correctly, as this is the first time since using this program that I have an issue, the forums did not already explain. I recently had to rebuild my Media Server and moved to Windows Server 2022 Data Center from Server 2019 Data Center, but this issue appeared in both Versions of Windows I was using. The issue I am having is that I cannot upgrade past version 2.5.4 to any version with the "Security and Performance" feature. If I do the application closes while performing any jobs I run while leaving the FFMPEG process running in the background to finish the job it was on. If I go into "Security and Performance", or i try to update the FFMPEG version I get the below message. If I "Quit", the program closes out entirely. If I "Continue" then the "Security and Performance" Window opens but never fills in the Top section and will not allow me to update anything. I have added the Folder and FFMPEG files to the "exclusions" for the Microsoft AV (Not using another at the moment). Would anyone know what this "invalid Namespace" error means? Thank you.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid namespace
    at System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start()
    at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
    at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initial ize()
    at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
    at FFBatch.Form25.Form25_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    FFBatch
    Assembly Version: 2.7.7.0
    Win32 Version: 2.7.7
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/FFBatch.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4380.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    AeroWizard
    Assembly Version: 2.3.1.0
    Win32 Version: 2.3.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/AeroWizard.DLL
    System.Management
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4435.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	namespace-error-1.PNG
Views:	9
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	65363  

Click image for larger version

Name:	namespace-error-2.PNG
Views:	9
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	65364  

Quote Quote  
  3. I have strange issue started from v2.8.1. Loading multiple files from Total Commander, all loaded ok and then window appear "FFmpeg processes running were detected." I press "OK" and FFB closing. Any solution?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hello! I've been using this software for quite some time and I want to say it is amazing. I want to ask if it is possible to add an option when joining files, the Windows modified/created timestamp to be kept in the new joined file? It would make this work much easier.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    First THX Eibol for this excellent app!

[Attachment 66431 - Click to enlarge]

This seems to be a wrong message - Why should "Success" status be overwritten?
    And when you "Reset item to 'Queued'" - as suggested - item is overwritten anyways...
    It would be helpful if "Success" items just stayed in queue and would be ignored until changed to Queued (for further processing), or deleted.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm unable to add folders or browse for a folder in the latest update (2.8.1) on Windows 11. It just shows the Desktop folder and cannot select anything else.

[Attachment 66691 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  7. Eibol... antes que nada agradecerte por el software a mis 58 aņos es dificil agarrarle la onda a esta nueva tecnologia y tu software lo hace mas facil... podria solicitarte ayuda para hacer el efecto de FADE en un archivo de video MP4? le he probado de varias maneras pero no logro el resultado deseado...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Any ideas for splitting the Q up and running encodes to different GPU's? I've tried running multiple instances and using the "gpu-1" etc commands. Didn't work out.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Having troubles when files contain PGS Subtitles. Is there a way to have these disregarded? Works fine when I remove the subs. Thanks
    Quote Quote