VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20
FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Results 571 to 594 of 594
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central Germany
    Search PM
    According to Fraunhofer's license, it is not allowed to distribute ffmpeg including fdk_aac in binary form.

    If you can download an ffmpeg EXE, it may contain only a different AAC encoder (e.g. their own, included in libavcodec).

    But you may compile ffmpeg with fdk_aac for yourself (and keep this result in private).

    The Trac page you linked above contains the explanation:

    ... The license of libfdk_aac is not compatible with GPL, so the GPL does not permit distribution of binaries containing incompatible code when GPL-licensed code is also included. Therefore this encoder have been designated as "non-free", and you cannot download a pre-built ffmpeg that supports it. This can be resolved by compiling ffmpeg yourself.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    According to Fraunhofer's license, it is not allowed to distribute ffmpeg including fdk_aac in binary form.

    If you can download an ffmpeg EXE, it may contain only a different AAC encoder (e.g. their own, included in libavcodec).

    But you may compile ffmpeg with fdk_aac for yourself (and keep this result in private).
    Thanks for the response, but how would I compile ffmpeg with fdk_aac? Thus, I use AviDemux to encode to FDK_AAC, but it doesn't save subtitles and chapters for mkv, compared to if it was available via FFmpeg, I could do all in one step.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by chucknolan View Post
    I'm not sure if you're the right person to ask, but do you know why FFmpeg doesn't support FDK_AAC (LC_AAC, HE-AACv1, and HE-AACv2), even though they have the encoding parameters on their website: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/AAC?
    Hi, as it says in that page:

    "FFmpeg supports two AAC-LC encoders (aac and libfdk_aac) and one HE-AAC (v1/2) encoder (libfdk_aac). The license of libfdk_aac is not compatible with GPL, so the GPL does not permit distribution of binaries containing incompatible code when GPL-licensed code is also included. Therefore this encoder have been designated as "non-free", and you cannot download a pre-built ffmpeg that supports it. This can be resolved by compiling ffmpeg yourself".

    I did myself a couple of years ago.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central Germany
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by chucknolan View Post
    Thanks for the response, but how would I compile ffmpeg with fdk_aac?
    You could use the media-autobuild_suite, a set of batch and shell script files which lets you configure a custom selection of codecs, downloads and installs an MSYS2/MinGW building environment (which requires a few GB of disk space, especially when you enable ccache), downloads sources and compiles them with GCC (or clang). And then you pray that it passes without errors.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    In Video
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Patched executable version v2.5.0 for burn subtitles bug, to replace current v2.5.0.
    Fixes a bug with Batch Burn subtitles feature (subtitles filter bug with absolute paths).

    Patched executable v2.5.0
    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    I found a bug and it was fixed, now I'm not sure about the issue. More info about it?

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Patched executable version v2.5.0 for burn subtitles bug, to replace current v2.5.0.
    Fixes a bug with Batch Burn subtitles feature (subtitles filter bug with absolute paths).

    Patched executable v2.5.0
    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    Due to a failure in current update server, version 2.5.0 will not detect new releases, and will display an error.
    New release is available as usual at Download page.

    Image
    [Attachment 60704 - Click to enlarge]


    Users subscribed by email to new releases will be notified anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    In Video
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    I found a bug and it was fixed, now I'm not sure about the issue. More info about it?

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Patched executable version v2.5.0 for burn subtitles bug, to replace current v2.5.0.
    Fixes a bug with Batch Burn subtitles feature (subtitles filter bug with absolute paths).

    Patched executable v2.5.0
    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?
    See here:



    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table.mp4
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 1.39 GiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate mode       : Constant
    Overall bit rate            : 1 493 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Video
    ID                          : 1
    Format                      : AVC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile              : High@L3.1
    Format settings             : CABAC / 6 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
    Format settings, Reference  : 6 frames
    Format settings, GOP        : M=5, N=32
    Codec ID                    : avc1
    Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate mode               : Constant
    Bit rate                    : 1 500 kb/s
    Width                       : 960 pixels
    Height                      : 540 pixels
    Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
    Frame rate mode             : Constant
    Frame rate                  : 30.000 FPS
    Color space                 : YUV
    Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                   : 8 bits
    Scan type                   : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.096
    Stream size                 : 1.39 GiB (100%)
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Codec configuration box     : avcC
    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 93.5 MiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate            : 98.0 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Audio
    ID                          : 5
    Format                      : AAC LC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
    Codec ID                    : mp4a-40-2
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate                    : 93.4 kb/s
    Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
    Channel layout              : L R
    Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                  : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
    Compression mode            : Lossy
    Stream size                 : 89.1 MiB (95%)
    Language                    : English
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    Hi, it should not display error due to files duration, I can't reproduce the issue.

    I can't also find the reason your video duration is displaying as Not Available, and can't find a file sample like that.

    I guess it may not be possible, but I would need some sample files displaying your error to be able to debug it.

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    I found a bug and it was fixed, now I'm not sure about the issue. More info about it?

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Patched executable version v2.5.0 for burn subtitles bug, to replace current v2.5.0.
    Fixes a bug with Batch Burn subtitles feature (subtitles filter bug with absolute paths).

    Patched executable v2.5.0
    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?
    See here:



    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table.mp4
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 1.39 GiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate mode       : Constant
    Overall bit rate            : 1 493 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Video
    ID                          : 1
    Format                      : AVC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile              : High@L3.1
    Format settings             : CABAC / 6 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
    Format settings, Reference  : 6 frames
    Format settings, GOP        : M=5, N=32
    Codec ID                    : avc1
    Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate mode               : Constant
    Bit rate                    : 1 500 kb/s
    Width                       : 960 pixels
    Height                      : 540 pixels
    Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
    Frame rate mode             : Constant
    Frame rate                  : 30.000 FPS
    Color space                 : YUV
    Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                   : 8 bits
    Scan type                   : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.096
    Stream size                 : 1.39 GiB (100%)
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Codec configuration box     : avcC
    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 93.5 MiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate            : 98.0 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Audio
    ID                          : 5
    Format                      : AAC LC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
    Codec ID                    : mp4a-40-2
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate                    : 93.4 kb/s
    Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
    Channel layout              : L R
    Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                  : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
    Compression mode            : Lossy
    Stream size                 : 89.1 MiB (95%)
    Language                    : English
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    Maybe , one of the files has no extension. It should be aac, isn't it?

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Patched executable v2.5.0

    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?

    See here:



    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table.mp4
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 1.39 GiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate mode       : Constant
    Overall bit rate            : 1 493 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Video
    ID                          : 1
    Format                      : AVC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile              : High@L3.1
    Format settings             : CABAC / 6 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
    Format settings, Reference  : 6 frames
    Format settings, GOP        : M=5, N=32
    Codec ID                    : avc1
    Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate mode               : Constant
    Bit rate                    : 1 500 kb/s
    Width                       : 960 pixels
    Height                      : 540 pixels
    Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
    Frame rate mode             : Constant
    Frame rate                  : 30.000 FPS
    Color space                 : YUV
    Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                   : 8 bits
    Scan type                   : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.096
    Stream size                 : 1.39 GiB (100%)
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Codec configuration box     : avcC
    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 93.5 MiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate            : 98.0 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Audio
    ID                          : 5
    Format                      : AAC LC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
    Codec ID                    : mp4a-40-2
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate                    : 93.4 kb/s
    Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
    Channel layout              : L R
    Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                  : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
    Compression mode            : Lossy
    Stream size                 : 89.1 MiB (95%)
    Language                    : English
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    In Video
    Search PM
    I uploaded the files in the screencast for you to debug.

    Here is the link: https://we.tl/t-pmet37qGWy

    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Hi, it should not display error due to files duration, I can't reproduce the issue.

    I can't also find the reason your video duration is displaying as Not Available, and can't find a file sample like that.

    I guess it may not be possible, but I would need some sample files displaying your error to be able to debug it.

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    I found a bug and it was fixed, now I'm not sure about the issue. More info about it?

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Patched executable version v2.5.0 for burn subtitles bug, to replace current v2.5.0.
    Fixes a bug with Batch Burn subtitles feature (subtitles filter bug with absolute paths).

    Patched executable v2.5.0
    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?
    See here:



    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table.mp4
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 1.39 GiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate mode       : Constant
    Overall bit rate            : 1 493 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Video
    ID                          : 1
    Format                      : AVC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile              : High@L3.1
    Format settings             : CABAC / 6 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
    Format settings, Reference  : 6 frames
    Format settings, GOP        : M=5, N=32
    Codec ID                    : avc1
    Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate mode               : Constant
    Bit rate                    : 1 500 kb/s
    Width                       : 960 pixels
    Height                      : 540 pixels
    Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
    Frame rate mode             : Constant
    Frame rate                  : 30.000 FPS
    Color space                 : YUV
    Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                   : 8 bits
    Scan type                   : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.096
    Stream size                 : 1.39 GiB (100%)
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Codec configuration box     : avcC
    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 93.5 MiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate            : 98.0 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Audio
    ID                          : 5
    Format                      : AAC LC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
    Codec ID                    : mp4a-40-2
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate                    : 93.4 kb/s
    Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
    Channel layout              : L R
    Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                  : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
    Compression mode            : Lossy
    Stream size                 : 89.1 MiB (95%)
    Language                    : English
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    In Video
    Search PM
    I tried many different extensions, but i still get the same error

    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Maybe , one of the files has no extension. It should be aac, isn't it?

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Patched executable v2.5.0

    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?

    See here:



    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table.mp4
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 1.39 GiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate mode       : Constant
    Overall bit rate            : 1 493 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Video
    ID                          : 1
    Format                      : AVC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile              : High@L3.1
    Format settings             : CABAC / 6 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
    Format settings, Reference  : 6 frames
    Format settings, GOP        : M=5, N=32
    Codec ID                    : avc1
    Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate mode               : Constant
    Bit rate                    : 1 500 kb/s
    Width                       : 960 pixels
    Height                      : 540 pixels
    Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
    Frame rate mode             : Constant
    Frame rate                  : 30.000 FPS
    Color space                 : YUV
    Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                   : 8 bits
    Scan type                   : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.096
    Stream size                 : 1.39 GiB (100%)
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Codec configuration box     : avcC
    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 93.5 MiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate            : 98.0 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Audio
    ID                          : 5
    Format                      : AAC LC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
    Codec ID                    : mp4a-40-2
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate                    : 93.4 kb/s
    Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
    Channel layout              : L R
    Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                  : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
    Compression mode            : Lossy
    Stream size                 : 89.1 MiB (95%)
    Language                    : English
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    OK, now with the samples I have it, the audio file reports a weird duration. I have parsed it to be ignored in those cases, but no progress information will be displayed during the muxing, although it works fine, any error during muxing will be reported.

    You can try yourself with this patched executable, replacing yours.

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    I tried many different extensions, but i still get the same error

    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Maybe , one of the files has no extension. It should be aac, isn't it?

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Patched executable v2.5.0

    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?

    See here:



    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table.mp4
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 1.39 GiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate mode       : Constant
    Overall bit rate            : 1 493 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Video
    ID                          : 1
    Format                      : AVC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile              : High@L3.1
    Format settings             : CABAC / 6 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
    Format settings, Reference  : 6 frames
    Format settings, GOP        : M=5, N=32
    Codec ID                    : avc1
    Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate mode               : Constant
    Bit rate                    : 1 500 kb/s
    Width                       : 960 pixels
    Height                      : 540 pixels
    Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
    Frame rate mode             : Constant
    Frame rate                  : 30.000 FPS
    Color space                 : YUV
    Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                   : 8 bits
    Scan type                   : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.096
    Stream size                 : 1.39 GiB (100%)
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Codec configuration box     : avcC
    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 93.5 MiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate            : 98.0 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Audio
    ID                          : 5
    Format                      : AAC LC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
    Codec ID                    : mp4a-40-2
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate                    : 93.4 kb/s
    Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
    Channel layout              : L R
    Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                  : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
    Compression mode            : Lossy
    Stream size                 : 89.1 MiB (95%)
    Language                    : English
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Quote Quote  
  14. I think there are a few things going on here. I downloaded the samples and can confirm that Mediainfo does show each stream has a runtime of "2 h 13 min" as in Videoer's screenshot. However, FFMPEG (FFPROBE) shows the runtimes as "57756:33:22.60" in BOTH streams (see below) and I'm guessing that is what throws the error.

    Video stream:
    Code:
    ffprobe -hide_banner -i table.mp4
    Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'table.mp4':
      Metadata:
        major_brand     : ccff
        minor_version   : 1
        compatible_brands: iso6
        creation_time   : 2021-08-02T15:04:26.000000Z
      Duration: 57756:33:22.60, start: 207915596.266667, bitrate: 0 kb/s
      Stream #0:0[0x1](und): Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 960x540 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 0 kb/s, 30 fps, 30 tbr, 10000k tbn (default)
        Metadata:
          creation_time   : 2021-08-02T15:04:26.000000Z
          handler_name    : ETI ISO Video Media Handler
          vendor_id       : [0][0][0][0]
          encoder         : Elemental H.264
        Side data:
          unknown side data type 24 (946 bytes)
    Audio stream:
    Code:
    ffprobe -hide_banner -i table
    Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'table':
      Metadata:
        major_brand     : ccff
        minor_version   : 1
        compatible_brands: iso6
        creation_time   : 2021-08-02T15:04:26.000000Z
      Duration: 57756:33:22.60, start: 207915596.200000, bitrate: 0 kb/s
      Stream #0:0[0x5](eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 0 kb/s (default)
        Metadata:
          creation_time   : 2021-08-02T15:04:26.000000Z
          handler_name    : ETI ISO Audio Media Handler
          vendor_id       : [0][0][0][0]
        Side data:
          unknown side data type 24 (946 bytes)
    Now, where it gets strange is that if you use FFMPEG from the command line to mux the streams ("ffmpeg.exe -i table -i table.mp4 -c:a acopy -c:v copy table.mkv") and even though it analyzed each stream's durations incorrectly individually, the output has the correct timing of "02:13:26.40".

    Muxed video and audio with FFMPEG
    Code:
    ffprobe -hide_banner -i table.mkv
    Input #0, matroska,webm, from 'table.mkv':
      Metadata:
        COMPATIBLE_BRANDS: iso6
        MAJOR_BRAND     : ccff
        MINOR_VERSION   : 1
        ENCODER         : Lavf59.5.100
      Duration: 02:13:26.40, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1587 kb/s
      Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (High), yuv420p(progressive), 960x540 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 30 fps, 30 tbr, 1k tbn (default)
        Metadata:
          HANDLER_NAME    : ETI ISO Video Media Handler
          VENDOR_ID       : [0][0][0][0]
          ENCODER         : Elemental H.264
          DURATION        : 02:13:26.400000000
      Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp (default)
        Metadata:
          HANDLER_NAME    : ETI ISO Audio Media Handler
          VENDOR_ID       : [0][0][0][0]
          DURATION        : 02:13:26.400000000
    For giggles, I muxed the streams with MKVToolNix GUI and got a stream that has the same duration of "02:13:26.40" that the FFMPEG-muxed file shows in FFPROBE.

    Muxed video and audio with MKVToolNix
    Code:
    ffprobe -hide_banner -i table.mkv
    Input #0, matroska,webm, from 'table.mkv':
      Metadata:
        encoder         : libebml v1.4.2 + libmatroska v1.6.4
        creation_time   : 2021-09-16T00:34:01.000000Z
      Duration: 02:13:26.40, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1584 kb/s
      Stream #0:0(eng): Video: h264 (High), yuv420p(progressive), 960x540 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 30 fps, 30 tbr, 1k tbn (default)
        Metadata:
          BPS             : 1488658
          DURATION        : 02:13:26.400000000
          NUMBER_OF_FRAMES: 240192
          NUMBER_OF_BYTES : 1489849461
          _STATISTICS_WRITING_APP: mkvmerge v61.0.0 ('So') 64-bit
          _STATISTICS_WRITING_DATE_UTC: 2021-09-16 00:34:01
          _STATISTICS_TAGS: BPS DURATION NUMBER_OF_FRAMES NUMBER_OF_BYTES
      Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp (default)
        Metadata:
          BPS             : 93375
          DURATION        : 02:13:26.400000000
          NUMBER_OF_FRAMES: 375300
          NUMBER_OF_BYTES : 93449758
          _STATISTICS_WRITING_APP: mkvmerge v61.0.0 ('So') 64-bit
          _STATISTICS_WRITING_DATE_UTC: 2021-09-16 00:34:01
          _STATISTICS_TAGS: BPS DURATION NUMBER_OF_FRAMES NUMBER_OF_BYTES
    Where it gets even more strange is if you play the resulting muxed file in MPC-HC (which it looked like Videoer was using) and have the individual audio and video streams in the same directory (e.g., table, table.mp4 and table.mkv are all in the same directory), MPC-HC will pull the timing info from the individual stream(s) and display a duration of "156:33:22" in the status bar. If you move the muxed file into a directory separate from the individual streams, the same muxed file has the correct "02:13:26" runtime displayed in the status bar.

    I guess the summary is that although FFMPEG/FFPROBE show durations of "57756:33:22.60" for the individual streams, when you mux the streams in FFMPEG (or MKVToolNix), you get a resulting file with the correct duration of "02:13:26". Further, some video players such as MPC-HC will pull timing info from the original un-muxed individual streams if they are in the same directory and use that instead of the muxed file's duration and display that in the status bar.

    So, it seems that FFBatch is working correctly when throwing the Time Span out of range error because FFMPEG/FFPROBE returns a "57756:33:22.60" duration when analyzing the individual audio and video streams. I have not tried any of the patched executables that Eibol posted because it seems that the original is working as it should.


    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    OK, now with the samples I have it, the audio file reports a weird duration. I have parsed it to be ignored in those cases, but no progress information will be displayed during the muxing, although it works fine, any error during muxing will be reported.

    You can try yourself with this patched executable, replacing yours.

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    I tried many different extensions, but i still get the same error

    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Maybe , one of the files has no extension. It should be aac, isn't it?

    Originally Posted by Videoer View Post
    Patched executable v2.5.0

    Hello, i still have the same issue with latest version, is it a bug in the program?

    See here:

    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table.mp4
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 1.39 GiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate mode       : Constant
    Overall bit rate            : 1 493 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Video
    ID                          : 1
    Format                      : AVC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile              : High@L3.1
    Format settings             : CABAC / 6 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
    Format settings, Reference  : 6 frames
    Format settings, GOP        : M=5, N=32
    Codec ID                    : avc1
    Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate mode               : Constant
    Bit rate                    : 1 500 kb/s
    Width                       : 960 pixels
    Height                      : 540 pixels
    Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
    Frame rate mode             : Constant
    Frame rate                  : 30.000 FPS
    Color space                 : YUV
    Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                   : 8 bits
    Scan type                   : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.096
    Stream size                 : 1.39 GiB (100%)
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Codec configuration box     : avcC
    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : C:\Need Mux\table
    Format                      : ccff
    Codec ID                    : ccff (iso6)
    File size                   : 93.5 MiB
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Overall bit rate            : 98.0 kb/s
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    
    Audio
    ID                          : 5
    Format                      : AAC LC
    Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
    Codec ID                    : mp4a-40-2
    Duration                    : 2 h 13 min
    Bit rate                    : 93.4 kb/s
    Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
    Channel layout              : L R
    Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                  : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
    Compression mode            : Lossy
    Stream size                 : 89.1 MiB (95%)
    Language                    : English
    Encoded date                : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Tagged date                 : UTC 2021-08-02 15:04:26
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    Hi, this weird duration is usually reported by real time rtp/rtsp streams, etc. Anyway, duration is only used to display progress information, so the error should not prevent the muxing from going ahead.

    I've found a compromise, I'll try to obtain the duration with ffmpeg and mediainfo too, and if none reports a parsable duration, I will go ahead anyway, displaying no progress info.
    I hope this suits everyone.

    Beta executable available here.
    Quote Quote  
  16. HI I would like to report what I think is a bug in this appliection.

    I have a video file with webvtt subtitles. When I try to encode it ffmpeg throws an error. I eventually traced this to the need to add the string "-c webvtt" before the input file. However this still causes an error on your batch converter. Running the "Try preset" worked perfectly, but when I did a sequential encode it threw the ffmpeg error despite me having "-c webvtt" in the pre-input field.

    Eventually I went into the settings and enabled the "do not try preset before start encoding" and then sequential encoding worked.
    So it looks to me like when FFmpeg batch AV converter is doing the sequential encode, the testing of the preset is no implementing the Pre-input string and thus failing the test and aborting.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    Hi, thanks for the report, you're right, pre-input is not yet implemented in the try preset feature.
    I'll fix it for next release.

    Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    HI I would like to report what I think is a bug in this appliection.

    I have a video file with webvtt subtitles. When I try to encode it ffmpeg throws an error. I eventually traced this to the need to add the string "-c webvtt" before the input file. However this still causes an error on your batch converter. Running the "Try preset" worked perfectly, but when I did a sequential encode it threw the ffmpeg error despite me having "-c webvtt" in the pre-input field.

    Eventually I went into the settings and enabled the "do not try preset before start encoding" and then sequential encoding worked.
    So it looks to me like when FFmpeg batch AV converter is doing the sequential encode, the testing of the preset is no implementing the Pre-input string and thus failing the test and aborting.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Hello! Thank you for this program. I used it for some time and is working great, much easy than the command line. I want to report a bug and request some enhancements. First the bug. I'm on Windows 10 x64 and I installed the latest version 2.5.2 When I try to split a video file the GUI is always crushing, but FFmpeg is still running in the background.

    Now the enhancements. Please add two more options to the file splitting menu: splitting by file size and splitting by the number of file parts. Append the number to the filenames (0000, 0001, etc) based on the number of file parts. For example, if are less than 10 the files should be numbered 1,2,3 etc. If are less than 100 then should be numbered 01, 02, 03, etc. And if are more than 100 then should be numbered 001, 002, etc.

    Thank you!
    Last edited by tyano; 27th Sep 2021 at 11:46.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    Hi, thanks for the input and the suggestions.

    Regarding the issue, I may have found a a possible cause, you may test it with this beta executable, replacing your current one.
    Regarding the file size funcionality, I'll look into it for next release. It looks complicated, but it may be achieved by calculating the file bitrate.

    Anyway, file splitting uses stream copy and tries to keep keyframe intervals, so number of pieces could be different than expected.



    Originally Posted by tyano View Post
    Hello! Thank you for this program. I used it for some time and is working great, much easy than the command line. I want to report a bug and request some enhancements. First the bug. I'm on Windows 10 x64 and I installed the latest version 2.5.2 When I try to split a video file the GUI is always crushing, but FFmpeg is still running in the background.

    Now the enhancements. Please add two more options to the file splitting menu: splitting by file size and splitting by the number of file parts. Append the number to the filenames (0000, 0001, etc) based on the number of file parts. For example, if are less than 10 the files should be numbered 1,2,3 etc. If are less than 100 then should be numbered 01, 02, 03, etc. And if are more than 100 then should be numbered 001, 002, etc.

    Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  20. I tried the new beta and now the program is working as expected. Thank you for your effort!
    Quote Quote  
  21. source file mediainfo

    Code:
    General
    Unique ID                                : 188218427237127826732022439670847040951 (0x8D998CEE3B9EDD30806C61285AE6EDB7)
    Format                                   : Matroska
    Format version                           : Version 4
    File size                                : 4.16 GiB
    Duration                                 : 44 min 7 s
    Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
    Overall bit rate                         : 13.5 Mb/s
    Encoded date                             : UTC 2021-03-22 00:07:51
    Writing application                      : mkvmerge v53.0.0 ('Fool's Gold') 64-bit
    Writing library                          : libebml v1.4.1 + libmatroska v1.6.2
    Cover                                    : Yes
    Attachments                              : small_cover.jpg / small_cover_land.jpg / cover.jpg / cover_land.jpg
    
    Video
    ID                                       : 1
    Format                                   : AVC
    Format/Info                              : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile                           : High@L4.1
    Format settings                          : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC                   : Yes
    Format settings, Reference frames        : 4 frames
    Codec ID                                 : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
    Duration                                 : 44 min 7 s
    Bit rate                                 : 11.5 Mb/s
    Width                                    : 1 920 pixels
    Height                                   : 1 080 pixels
    Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
    Frame rate mode                          : Constant
    Frame rate                               : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Color space                              : YUV
    Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                                : 8 bits
    Scan type                                : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.231
    Stream size                              : 3.54 GiB (85%)
    Writing library                          : x264 core 148 r2748 97eaef2
    Encoding settings                        : cabac=1 / ref=4 / deblock=1:-2:-2 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.15 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-3 / threads=24 / lookahead_threads=3 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=50 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=11500 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv_maxrate=31250 / vbv_bufsize=31250 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
    Language                                 : English
    Default                                  : Yes
    Forced                                   : No
    
    Audio #1
    ID                                       : 2
    Format                                   : MLP FBA
    Format/Info                              : Meridian Lossless Packing FBA
    Commercial name                          : Dolby TrueHD
    Codec ID                                 : A_TRUEHD
    Duration                                 : 44 min 7 s
    Bit rate mode                            : Variable
    Bit rate                                 : 1 454 kb/s
    Maximum bit rate                         : 2 640 kb/s
    Channel(s)                               : 6 channels
    Channel layout                           : L R C LFE Ls Rs
    Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                               : 1 200.000 FPS (40 SPF)
    Compression mode                         : Lossless
    Stream size                              : 459 MiB (11%)
    Title                                    : Dolby TrueHD Audio / 5.1 / 48 kHz / ~1454 kbps / 16-bit
    Language                                 : English
    Default                                  : Yes
    Forced                                   : No
    
    Audio #2
    ID                                       : 3
    Format                                   : AC-3
    Format/Info                              : Audio Coding 3
    Commercial name                          : Dolby Digital
    Codec ID                                 : A_AC3
    Duration                                 : 44 min 7 s
    Bit rate mode                            : Constant
    Bit rate                                 : 448 kb/s
    Channel(s)                               : 6 channels
    Channel layout                           : L R C LFE Ls Rs
    Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate                               : 31.250 FPS (1536 SPF)
    Compression mode                         : Lossy
    Stream size                              : 141 MiB (3%)
    Title                                    : Compatibility Track / Dolby Digital 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps
    Language                                 : English
    Service kind                             : Complete Main
    Default                                  : No
    Forced                                   : No
    
    Text #1
    ID                                       : 4
    Format                                   : UTF-8
    Codec ID                                 : S_TEXT/UTF8
    Codec ID/Info                            : UTF-8 Plain Text
    Duration                                 : 43 min 56 s
    Bit rate                                 : 62 b/s
    Count of elements                        : 884
    Stream size                              : 20.1 KiB (0%)
    Title                                    : SRT
    Language                                 : English
    Default                                  : Yes
    Forced                                   : No
    
    Text #2
    ID                                       : 5
    Format                                   : PGS
    Muxing mode                              : zlib
    Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
    Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
    Duration                                 : 43 min 56 s
    Bit rate                                 : 41.8 kb/s
    Count of elements                        : 1823
    Stream size                              : 13.1 MiB (0%)
    Title                                    : SDH
    Language                                 : English
    Default                                  : No
    Forced                                   : No
    
    Menu
    00:00:00.000                             : en:Chapter 1
    00:06:41.067                             : en:Chapter 2
    00:12:31.042                             : en:Chapter 3
    00:17:09.487                             : en:Chapter 4
    00:22:24.843                             : en:Chapter 5
    00:34:10.715                             : en:Chapter 6
    00:41:50.967                             : en:Chapter 7


    here is the error log gave. any idea how to solve the problem?





    Code:
    FFmpeg log sesion: 10/2/2021 4:16:14 PM
    -------------------------------
    [matroska,webm @ 000001f934b2fa40] Could not find codec parameters for stream 4 (Subtitle: hdmv_pgs_subtitle (pgssub)): unspecified size
    Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' (0) and 'probesize' (5000000) options
    [swscaler @ 000001f9351eae00] deprecated pixel format used, make sure you did set range correctly
    x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 3.5+9-bf91444e0
    x265 [info]: build info [Windows][GCC 10.2.0][64 bit] 10bit
    x265 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast LZCNT SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX FMA3 BMI2 AVX2
    x265 [info]: Main 10 profile, Level-6.1 (Main tier)
    x265 [warning]: Too few rows/columns, --wpp disabled
    x265 [info]: Thread pool created using 16 threads
    x265 [info]: Slices                              : 1
    x265 [info]: frame threads / pool features       : 2 / none
    x265 [warning]: Source height < 720p; disabling lookahead-slices
    x265 [info]: Coding QT: max CU size, min CU size : 64 / 8
    x265 [info]: Residual QT: max TU size, max depth : 32 / 4 inter / 4 intra
    x265 [info]: ME / range / subpel / merge         : hex / 57 / 2 / 2
    x265 [info]: Keyframe min / max / scenecut / bias  : 25 / 250 / 40 / 5.00 
    x265 [info]: Lookahead / bframes / badapt        : 15 / 8 / 0
    x265 [info]: b-pyramid / weightp / weightb       : 1 / 1 / 0
    x265 [info]: References / ref-limit  cu / depth  : 4 / on / on
    x265 [info]: AQ: mode / str / qg-size / cu-tree  : 2 / 1.0 / 32 / 1
    x265 [info]: Rate Control / qCompress            : CRF-15.0 / 0.60
    x265 [info]: VBV/HRD buffer / max-rate / init    : 4000 / 4000 / 0.750
    x265 [info]: tools: rd=2 psy-rd=2.00 rskip mode=1 limit-tu=1 signhide tmvp
    x265 [info]: tools: fast-intra strong-intra-smoothing deblock
    [swscaler @ 000001f9397bc980] deprecated pixel format used, make sure you did set range correctly
    x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 3.5+9-bf91444e0
    x265 [info]: build info [Windows][GCC 10.2.0][64 bit] 10bit
    x265 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast LZCNT SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX FMA3 BMI2 AVX2
    x265 [error]: Picture width must be an integer multiple of the specified chroma subsampling
    [libx265 @ 000001f934bc9580] Cannot open libx265 encoder.
    Error initializing output stream 0:6 -- Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:6 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height
    
    encoded 0 frames
    
    
    
    Average performance: 2616x  |  62727 fps
    -----------------------
    END OF LOG FILE
    -----------------------
    
    Total time: 00h:00m:01s
    LOG SIZE: 2 KB
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    What operation/ffmpeg parameters are you using?

    Originally Posted by firekid View Post
    source file mediainfo
    here is the error log gave. any idea how to solve the problem?

    Code:
    FFmpeg log sesion: 10/2/2021 4:16:14 PM
    -------------------------------
    [matroska,webm @ 000001f934b2fa40] Could not find codec parameters for stream 4 (Subtitle: hdmv_pgs_subtitle (pgssub)): unspecified size
    Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' (0) and 'probesize' (5000000) options
    [swscaler @ 000001f9351eae00] deprecated pixel format used, make sure you did set range correctly
    x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 3.5+9-bf91444e0
    x265 [info]: build info [Windows][GCC 10.2.0][64 bit] 10bit
    x265 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast LZCNT SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX FMA3 BMI2 AVX2
    x265 [info]: Main 10 profile, Level-6.1 (Main tier)
    x265 [warning]: Too few rows/columns, --wpp disabled
    x265 [info]: Thread pool created using 16 threads
    x265 [info]: Slices                              : 1
    x265 [info]: frame threads / pool features       : 2 / none
    x265 [warning]: Source height < 720p; disabling lookahead-slices
    x265 [info]: Coding QT: max CU size, min CU size : 64 / 8
    x265 [info]: Residual QT: max TU size, max depth : 32 / 4 inter / 4 intra
    x265 [info]: ME / range / subpel / merge         : hex / 57 / 2 / 2
    x265 [info]: Keyframe min / max / scenecut / bias  : 25 / 250 / 40 / 5.00 
    x265 [info]: Lookahead / bframes / badapt        : 15 / 8 / 0
    x265 [info]: b-pyramid / weightp / weightb       : 1 / 1 / 0
    x265 [info]: References / ref-limit  cu / depth  : 4 / on / on
    x265 [info]: AQ: mode / str / qg-size / cu-tree  : 2 / 1.0 / 32 / 1
    x265 [info]: Rate Control / qCompress            : CRF-15.0 / 0.60
    x265 [info]: VBV/HRD buffer / max-rate / init    : 4000 / 4000 / 0.750
    x265 [info]: tools: rd=2 psy-rd=2.00 rskip mode=1 limit-tu=1 signhide tmvp
    x265 [info]: tools: fast-intra strong-intra-smoothing deblock
    [swscaler @ 000001f9397bc980] deprecated pixel format used, make sure you did set range correctly
    x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 3.5+9-bf91444e0
    x265 [info]: build info [Windows][GCC 10.2.0][64 bit] 10bit
    x265 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast LZCNT SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX FMA3 BMI2 AVX2
    x265 [error]: Picture width must be an integer multiple of the specified chroma subsampling
    [libx265 @ 000001f934bc9580] Cannot open libx265 encoder.
    Error initializing output stream 0:6 -- Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:6 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height
    
    encoded 0 frames
    
    
    
    Average performance: 2616x  |  62727 fps
    -----------------------
    END OF LOG FILE
    -----------------------
    
    Total time: 00h:00m:01s
    LOG SIZE: 2 KB
    Quote Quote  
  23. i used default normal preset. may be ffmpeg could not able to encode that particular video. if you want i can send you the file. however file size is big 7~8GB
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Search PM
    Hi, you can share the file if you wish, anyway what are exactly de ffmpeg parameters you are using for encoding?

    Originally Posted by firekid View Post
    i used default normal preset. may be ffmpeg could not able to encode that particular video. if you want i can send you the file. however file size is big 7~8GB
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads