VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab All-in-One and rip streaming video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19
FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am not sure if you know this issue with latest version. There is a issue with the pausing feature when i pause the quad list it pause fine but when i unpause it nothing happens it does not resume if i pause it say half way through then i go to resume it it just sits there now the only way to resume the quad list is that i got to abort then restart from from the start of whatever I'm converting. I do not remember if it happened in early version. Im using windows 10 could anyone check on this if it happens to them?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by firekid View Post
    how can we burn .ass subtitle manually. i tried this but getting error

Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -c:a copy -vf "ass=D\:\\Download\\aa.ass"
    firekid, I'm guessing the error you are getting is in reference to the subtitle file not being found? Can you move the subtitle file into the same folder as your source video file, remove any path references and just make it thus?
    Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -c:a copy -vf "ass=aa.ass"
    If you cannot move the subtitle file, this might work. I did not try it for subtitles, but I remember I had to use some strange escaping on Windows to get the VMAF filter to work correctly: double back-slash escaping the drive's colon and forward-slash the directory structure. Maybe this is the same?
    Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -c:a copy -vf "ass=D\\:/Download/aa.ass"
    Quote Quote