VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    You're wuelcome.
    Good to know, just take care of that ffmpeg.exe for future releases.

Originally Posted by newgeppetto View Post
    Thanks for the tips !
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    New version 2.3.1
    Changelog:

- Switched to FFmpeg stable 4.3.1.
    - Added pointer on settings to browse for latest FFmpeg Windows builds.
    - Fixed bug when using source file path as output destination.
    - Fixed bug in window size when minimizing and restoring window.
    - Fixed bug displaying warning icon on multi-file encoding with 0 errors.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    This one is so handy ty
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Great

Originally Posted by Sandros94 View Post
    This one is so handy ty
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hello again!

This is also an observation regarding the ffmpeg.exe version. It seems that the encoding speed difference between the 2.3.1 ffmpeg binary and 2.3.0 is huge, so I think users will find this helpful.

Quick background: I recently built a new system (previously an older i7 CPU, now running a Ryzen 9 3900X), and it has been great for re-encoding video with this great application. I used to use ffmepg on the command line until discovering FFMpeg Batch.

On version 2.3.0 (using the ffmpeg binary it comes with: FFmpeg version 4.3.1-2020-10-28-essentials x64), I could usually re-encode a 1080p x264 video into x265 (using the '-preset slow' option) at an average speed of 1.00x to 1.6x.

Last night I updated to 2.3.1 and put 4 1080p video files into FFMpeg Batch for processing.
    The parameters I used were: -c:v libx265 -crf 23 -preset slow -c:a copy -map 0

After a few minutes had gone by, I saw that the encoding speed had reached 0.26x! And that it would take 13 hours to complete the batch.

This morning, it was not yet finished, so I cancelled the job on the last file, backed up my presets list, uninstalled, and went back to 2.3.0.

Running the exact same 4-file job with the exact same parameters, on 2.3.0, the CPU is encoding at 1.45x speed. Approx 2 hrs to finish the job.

I'm sticking with 2.3.0 for now. (Or will try to grab that ffmpeg.exe from 2.3.0, and force it onto 2.3.1).
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, thanks for the accurate report. I was not sure about which ffmpeg.exe version include by default. in 2.3.0 it is gyan.dev. in 2.3.1 I returned to zeranoe latest stable compilation.

So I have added in settings a pointer to ffmpeg versions at https://www.gyan.dev/ffmpeg/builds/

It's a somewhat advanced feature. In the future I'll probably include the latest stable gyan.dev full build, though size installation will increase 20/30%.

Originally Posted by lazividehlp View Post
    Hello again!

This is also an observation regarding the ffmpeg.exe version. It seems that the encoding speed difference between the 2.3.1 ffmpeg binary and 2.3.0 is huge, so I think users will find this helpful.

Quick background: I recently built a new system (previously an older i7 CPU, now running a Ryzen 9 3900X), and it has been great for re-encoding video with this great application. I used to use ffmepg on the command line until discovering FFMpeg Batch.

On version 2.3.0 (using the ffmpeg binary it comes with: FFmpeg version 4.3.1-2020-10-28-essentials x64), I could usually re-encode a 1080p x264 video into x265 (using the '-preset slow' option) at an average speed of 1.00x to 1.6x.

Last night I updated to 2.3.1 and put 4 1080p video files into FFMpeg Batch for processing.
    The parameters I used were: -c:v libx265 -crf 23 -preset slow -c:a copy -map 0

After a few minutes had gone by, I saw that the encoding speed had reached 0.26x! And that it would take 13 hours to complete the batch.

This morning, it was not yet finished, so I cancelled the job on the last file, backed up my presets list, uninstalled, and went back to 2.3.0.

Running the exact same 4-file job with the exact same parameters, on 2.3.0, the CPU is encoding at 1.45x speed. Approx 2 hrs to finish the job.

I'm sticking with 2.3.0 for now. (Or will try to grab that ffmpeg.exe from 2.3.0, and force it onto 2.3.1).
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Hi, thanks for the accurate report. I was not sure about which ffmpeg.exe version include by default. in 2.3.0 it is gyan.dev. in 2.3.1 I returned to zeranoe latest stable compilation.

So I have added in settings a pointer to ffmpeg versions at https://www.gyan.dev/ffmpeg/builds/

It's a somewhat advanced feature. In the future I'll probably include the latest stable gyan.dev full build, though size installation will increase 20/30%.
    Thanks @Eibol!

In case anyone is curious, the 0.26x speed encoding of the zeranoe ffmpeg from 2.3.1 and the 1.45x encoding of the gyan.dev ffmpeg from 2.3.0 both output a file of the exact same size/quality (and I assume checksum, but did not check that)
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So, I'm slowly discovering the world of m3u8 and youtube-dl, and the ability to download lots of urls in batch. But I'm missing one thing on the Youtube side: I know that when you whatch content on YT in vp9 (webm) you are listening to opus encoded audio (weba), but via ffmpeg batch I cannot download it (or at least I don't see the weba parameter).

How can I force it to download weba, and even more, can I automate this? Like from the same YT url download the webm first then weba? (or do I have just to duplicate the url?)

P.S.: I see the "Get URL streams" button, that double confirms that the video has a Opus encoded audio track, but is labelled webm and not weba for some reason
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    for Windows version 2.3.2 when I try to screen recorder I get this

---------------------------
    Invalid capturing paremeters
    Invalid parameters for screen capturing.
    OK

And I put it on all the screen record settings in the presets but any ones don't work help please

[Attachment 56880 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by wheels3321; 20th Jan 2021 at 19:12. Reason: Płase help
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Sandros94 View Post
    So, I'm slowly discovering the world of m3u8 and youtube-dl, and the ability to download lots of urls in batch. But I'm missing one thing on the Youtube side: I know that when you whatch content on YT in vp9 (webm) you are listening to opus encoded audio (weba), but via ffmpeg batch I cannot download it (or at least I don't see the weba parameter).

How can I force it to download weba, and even more, can I automate this? Like from the same YT url download the webm first then weba? (or do I have just to duplicate the url?)

P.S.: I see the "Get URL streams" button, that double confirms that the video has a Opus encoded audio track, but is labelled webm and not weba for some reason
    Hi Sandros, I must say that I'm not maintaining this feature for the moment, not the best of times. Regards
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, what is the error when you use software encoding, like:

Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 25 -r 24 -c:a aac -b:a 128K
    I have also detected that sometimes running the application as admin could help.

Originally Posted by wheels3321 View Post
    for Windows version 2.3.2 when I try to screen recorder I get this

Invalid capturing paremeters
    Invalid parameters for screen capturing.
    OK

And I put it on all the screen record settings in the presets but any ones don't work help please

[Attachment 56880 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Sandros, I must say that I'm not maintaining this feature for the moment, not the best of times. Regards
    Ah no problem then, focus on what you need!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Hi can I add a request?
    The "browse for folder" dialogue being used is not ideal in that one has to clock their way through the folder structure to find the folder being searched for - in the case of networked folders I even have to first mount the netwrok share as a dirve letter in order for it to even sho win this dialogue:
    [Attachment 57290 - Click to enlarge]

Also it is not possible to just copy and paste a path into this dialogue as it takes not keyboard input.

Can this not rather be done in the same way that Handbrake adds a folder:
    [Attachment 57291 - Click to enlarge]

Pretty much the same dialogue that you use to add a single file but passes the folder path instead?
    Last edited by atunguyd; 9th Feb 2021 at 14:29.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    The "browse for folder" dialogue being used is not ideal in that one has to clock their way through the folder structure to find the folder being searched for - in the case of networked folders I even have to first mount the network share as a drive letter in order for it to even show in this dialogue:

Also it is not possible to just copy and paste a path into this dialogue as it takes not keyboard input.
    A few months ago, I was looking for this kind of solution (not just with FFBatch, but in general, with all softwares/workflows)

Then I started using "Listary" Quick Switch feature : https://www.listary.com/features#Quick_Switch
    Which does exactly what you're looking for. (it auto-selects the folder you're viewing in fileexplorer in the "browse for folder" window)
    This feature is awesome.

Hope it helps.

(maybe you'd prefer that Eibol try to implement the feature you're asking for... but meanwhile, you can have this workaround)

cheers
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by CyberOtter View Post
    The "browse for folder" dialogue being used is not ideal in that one has to clock their way through the folder structure to find the folder being searched for - in the case of networked folders I even have to first mount the network share as a drive letter in order for it to even show in this dialogue:

A few months ago, I was looking for this kind of solution (not just with FFBatch, but in general, with all softwares/workflows)

Then I started using "Listary" Quick Switch feature : https://www.listary.com/features#Quick_Switch
    Which does exactly what you're looking for. (it auto-selects the folder you're viewing in fileexplorer in the "browse for folder" window)
    This feature is awesome.

Hope it helps.

(maybe you'd prefer that Eibol try to implement the feature you're asking for... but meanwhile, you can have this workaround)

cheers
    Thanks I will give it a look. The microsoft developers that came up with that minimilist file browser should be shot in my opinion
    Strange thing is that even micsrsoft doesnt use it in their productiviuty applications (like Word etc)
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi i been using ffmpeg batch to convert audio from dts to ac3 for my media player but its been so so slow it would take now over 15 mins to convert the audio only weather its a half hr show or a full movie. It use to take over less than 2 mins i think it was i tried older versions no luck am i doing something wrong? For like figure skating web downloads it would take over a hr to complete for say 5hr long video. It never use to take this long.

I use -c:v avc_nvenc -c:v copy -c:a ac3 -c copy with pre -input of -vsync 0 -hwaccel_output_format cuda -c:v h264_cuvid someone on the forum gave me this one. I have a geforce 1660 ultra card so it would go fast it has over 1,000 cuda cores. I set gpu decode cpu. Is there somethingi typed in the code?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post
    Hi i been using ffmpeg batch to convert audio from dts to ac3 for my media player but its been so so slow it would take now over 15 mins to convert the audio only weather its a half hr show or a full movie. It use to take over less than 2 mins i think it was i tried older versions no luck am i doing something wrong? For like figure skating web downloads it would take over a hr to complete for say 5hr long video. It never use to take this long.

I use -c:v avc_nvenc -c:v copy -c:a ac3 -c:s copy with pre -input of -vsync 0 -hwaccel_output_format cuda -c:v h264_cuvid someone on the forum gave me this one. I have a geforce 1660 ultra card so it would go fast it has over 1,000 cuda cores. I set gpu decode cpu. Is there somethingi typed in the code?
    Looks to me like the multiple -c:v options are overriding the copy only option of the video track and you are reencoding the video too. Just use the single "-c:v copy" and drop that "-c:v avc_nvenc" also I would leave out the preinput and dont try to force using the graphics card - your CPU will be more than adequate at reencoding audio really fast.

I have a linux script that I uses that parses through my entire video collection and converts any multiple audio track AAC to AC3 (old AV receiver does not support AAC) and the only ffmpeg options I use for this are: "-threads 2 -map 0 -c:v copy -c:s copy -c:a ac3" - on a dual core pentium it flys through them.
    Last edited by atunguyd; 11th Feb 2021 at 02:51.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Hi Eibol ,

convert x264 & x265

possible add button : -c copy -bsf:v 'filter_units=remove_types=6' , for delete "Encoding settings" (mediainfo)

very big thanx
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search PM
    Hi Eibol
    Not sure if you're still monitoring this thread at the moment, but just in case,...
    I was reading the help file this morning, and, considering the stream multiplex tab
    [Attachment 57515 - Click to enlarge]

-> i had a little request (not sure if it's easy to implement, but you never know...) :

Do you think there could be a way of allowing to change the stream order.
    For exemple, if I have a .mkv with multiple languages subtitles or audios streams (like esp-ger-eng, in that order)
    It would be very cool if I could choose to "push up" the 3rd sub or audio stream in the 1rst place, so the stream order could now be : eng - esp - ger

Not sure if i'm clear on this request, but it would be a nice feature.
    No hurry, and maybe you have more important things to take care of now, but in some future update, if you find the time... ^^

Cheers
    Quote Quote  
  20. I just came across this FFMPEG GUI and I love the interface and ease of use but I'm running into an issue that I hope can be resolved?

I have a large video library of over 4,000 movie files that I use for Plex. Some of the files have EAC3 audio which I want to convert to AC3. I added the audio codec column to the GUI and dropped my files in but all the EAC3 codecs are being show as AC3 in the GUI.

Am I doing something wrong? If it helps I'm using the latest stable portable version 2.3.4

Thank You for any help!
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Nitobert View Post
    I just came across this FFMPEG GUI and I love the interface and ease of use but I'm running into an issue that I hope can be resolved?

I have a large video library of over 4,000 movie files that I use for Plex. Some of the files have EAC3 audio which I want to convert to AC3. I added the audio codec column to the GUI and dropped my files in but all the EAC3 codecs are being show as AC3 in the GUI.

Am I doing something wrong? If it helps I'm using the latest stable portable version 2.3.4

Thank You for any help!
    Hi, I found the issue, you can try this beta replacing your executable.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by CyberOtter View Post
    Hi Eibol
    Not sure if you're still monitoring this thread at the moment, but just in case,...
    I was reading the help file this morning, and, considering the stream multiplex tab
    [Attachment 57515 - Click to enlarge]

-> i had a little request (not sure if it's easy to implement, but you never know...) :

Do you think there could be a way of allowing to change the stream order.
    For exemple, if I have a .mkv with multiple languages subtitles or audios streams (like esp-ger-eng, in that order)
    It would be very cool if I could choose to "push up" the 3rd sub or audio stream in the 1rst place, so the stream order could now be : eng - esp - ger

Not sure if i'm clear on this request, but it would be a nice feature.
    No hurry, and maybe you have more important things to take care of now, but in some future update, if you find the time... ^^

Cheers
    Hi, thanks for the input, I was not receiving notifications, don't know why.
    I will include this on next release. I have added a couple of up/down buttons so you can test the feature with this beta executable.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search PM
    Hi can I add a request?
    The "browse for folder" dialogue being used is not ideal in that one has to clock their way through the folder structure to find the folder being searched for - in the case of networked folders I even have to first mount the netwrok share as a dirve letter in order for it to even sho win this dialogue:

Can this not rather be done in the same way that Handbrake adds a folder:
    [Attachment 57291 - Click to enlarge]

Pretty much the same dialogue that you use to add a single file but passes the folder path instead?
    Hi, I have implemented some dialog to write/paste manually your own path. You can display it right-clicking on the add folder button,
    or right-click on file list. You can test it with this beta executable, replacing current one.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    I just came across this FFMPEG GUI and I love the interface and ease of use but I'm running into an issue that I hope can be resolved?

Thank You for any help!
    Hi, I found the issue, you can try this beta replacing your executable.
    Thank you this worked!
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search PM
    I have added a couple of up/down buttons so you can test the feature with this beta executable.
    Works like a charm, thanks. You rock!
    Quote Quote  
  26. sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't know too much about FFMPEG.

If I drop thousands of files into the GUI which will include .srt files bty and use a command like this to convert EAC3 to AC3 "-c copy -c:v copy -c:a ac3 -b:a 640k"

Will files not corresponding to the command just be ignored? Do I have delete them from the list before I start the batch in the GUI?

I hope I explained myself correctly?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search PM
    Hi I don't know what do you want to do exactly:

1. I would add at the beginning '-map 0' so all streams on source file are included in output file.
    2. The .srt files on the list will be used as single input files and the same ffmpeg command will be applied, so they will display an error.

sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't know too much about FFMPEG.

If I drop thousands of files into the GUI which will include .srt files bty and use a command like this to convert EAC3 to AC3 "-c copy -c:v copy -c:a ac3 -b:a 640k"

Will files not corresponding to the command just be ignored? Do I have delete them from the list before I start the batch in the GUI?

I hope I explained myself correctly?
    Quote Quote  
  28. After upgrading to version 2.3.5 recently, I am suddenly getting the following error message when I attempt to join (concat) .MP4 Transport Stream (.ts) files:

[Attachment 57963 - Click to enlarge]

The full text within "details" is as follows:
    Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
    Parameter name: length
       at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
       at FFBatch.Form1.btn_concat_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    FFBatch
        Assembly Version: 2.3.5.0
        Win32 Version: 2.3.5
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EibolSoft/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/FFBatch.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Core
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4320.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Configuration
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    Microsoft.CSharp
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
    System.Dynamic
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
    Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
        Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
    System.Dynamic.DynamicAssembly
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    I've tried the following without success; changing the parameters of the join, updating FFmpeg to the latest (2021-03-21) release, uninstalling the 2.3.5 version and reinstalling.

Interestingly, join works without issue on older portable versions of FFmpeg Batch, specifically 2.3.1.

Any suggestions as to what might be going on here? Also, THANK YOU for such an amazing tool, it really is "FFmpeg for the rest of us!"
    Last edited by copperheadclgp; 23rd Mar 2021 at 08:35.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, thanks for the input, you found a bug with short file extensions.
    This beta should address it, you can replace your current executable with this one.

Originally Posted by copperheadclgp View Post
    After upgrading to version 2.3.5 recently, I am suddenly getting the following error message when I attempt to join (concat) .MP4 Transport Stream (.ts) files:

[Attachment 57963 - Click to enlarge]

The full text within "details" is as follows:
    Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
    Parameter name: length
       at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
       at FFBatch.Form1.btn_concat_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    FFBatch
        Assembly Version: 2.3.5.0
        Win32 Version: 2.3.5
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EibolSoft/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/FFBatch.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Core
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4320.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Configuration
        Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    Microsoft.CSharp
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
    System.Dynamic
    Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
    System.Dynamic.DynamicAssembly

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    I've tried the following without success; changing the parameters of the join, updating FFmpeg to the latest (2021-03-21) release, uninstalling the 2.3.5 version and reinstalling.

Interestingly, join works without issue on older portable versions of FFmpeg Batch, specifically 2.3.1.

Any suggestions as to what might be going on here? Also, THANK YOU for such an amazing tool, it really is "FFmpeg for the rest of us!"
    Quote Quote  
  30. Thanks Eibol, that beta build fixed the issue!
    Quote Quote