VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Thread
  1. Windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system. After the 1903 update have minor problem. When I start FFmpeg batch and load files and presets then click start sequential, programs does nothing (have waited up to five minutes). If I quite and reload files and present then hitting start, program proceeds normally. Little annoying but will not prevent me from using this great program
    Last edited by modelt; 4th Jun 2019 at 12:31. Reason: correct minor
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by modelt View Post
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system. After the 1903 update have minor problem. When I start FFmpeg batch and load files and presets then click start sequential, programs does nothing
    this happens to me also, but i simple re-click the button another time
    Quote Quote  
  3. Reclicking does not work for me. All buttons are grayed out except Skip and Abort. Clicking the grayed out buttons does nothing.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Do not know why but my problem is no longer occurring. Have used the program twice today without any problems. Will keep an eye on it and inform if it occurs again.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Gr1ng0m4n View Post
    Originally Posted by modelt View Post
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system. After the 1903 update have minor problem. When I start FFmpeg batch and load files and presets then click start sequential, programs does nothing
    this happens to me also, but i simple re-click the button another time
    I have this issue on Win7, but "Start sequential" blocking only when used first time. Workaround: after program start i click "ffmpeg console", after that "Start" working ok.
    Looks like problem with GUI.
    Quote Quote