VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or buy Replay Video Capture or PlayON and record Netflix, HBO, etc! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dear Friends

I love to encode 60fps videos and I have been using MeGUI_0.3.5_x86 for almost 7 months and have encoded so many videos and movies in 60fps and in double frame rates, back than everything was installed properly no issue while installation or updating MeGUI_0.3.5_x86 and worked like charm, few days back i have to fresh my windows operating system So i Installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. I installed MeGUI_0.3.5_x86 and when it asks to restart MeGUI to complete the update url=https://www.videohelp.com/software/MeGUI]MeGUI[/url] i click ok but it gives me error:

Couldn't Run Update.

I tried several times but every time when it came to the restart step it crashed, I tried over and over, tried re-installing MeGUI_0.3.5_x86 every time it gives the same error.

Then I tried latest version of MeGUI_2774-32 and extract it, it worked and encoded some videos also, but after some days i don't know what happen i am getting an error while loading videos

Couldn't load Video Stream check if its a valid Avisynth Script or Avisynth is properly installed

I have been looking for a fix for 2 days with no avail.

I tried following:
    1. removing special chractors in videos;
    2. installed Matroska Splitter;
    3. K lite codec tweak > Preferred Splitters> tried Hali for Avisynth and others, tried LAV also
    4. re-installing Avisynth, MKV Tools Kit, K-Lite Mega Codec Pack with Profile 9
    5. i also tried MeGui_2774_64, and it stucks at updating Avisynth asks for restart over and over and over
    6. Using same Script as given by Spirton

I don't know what is wrong here please please guys help me on ......... someone please i need to fix it

Last edited by ImranAhmad; 22nd Nov 2017 at 04:23.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Ok i fixed the issue by my self !

Its Sad no one replied !!

all I have to do was adding some additional avisynth plugins given by Spirton in to tools>Aviysynth_Plugin folder inside MeGUI.
    Quote Quote