VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,
    I've a big problem. My gfriend sent me a Sylvania SDVD1030-B and I can't unblock multi-region. I need to hack it to see in all regions.
    Anybody can help me?

Thank u in advance
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can find solution when you search for it in top of the page next to Software....
    Quote Quote  
  3. try this

Power on with no disc inside
    Press SETUP
    Press the RIGHT arrow key until you get to the "Preference Page"
    Enter 9,6,5,3
    Use the UP/DOWN arrow keys to select "0"
    Press ENTER
    Press SETUP
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi BzERK IE,
    no, I tried with this code but isn't valid for SDVD1030-B. It's only valid for SDVD1030
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    You can find solution when you search for it in top of the page next to Software....
    ?¿?¿
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    There are "all" known dvd region free codes.
    I don't think if someone knows it, and not published it there, he will not also answer here.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    There are "all" known dvd region free codes.
    I don't think if someone knows it, and not published it there, he will not also answer here.
    thanxs. I tried to find there but is not published
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I noticed, that sometimes it works for different model also. So you can try other Sylvania types.
    For my (i don't need it) blu-ray there was some codes, but in response they didn't works, but I found on different model answer, that it works for model I have. So just try some different models. Maybe some will work.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    I noticed, that sometimes it works for different model also. So you can try other Sylvania types.
    For my (i don't need it) blu-ray there was some codes, but in response they didn't works, but I found on different model answer, that it works for model I have. So just try some different models. Maybe some will work.
    Thanxs Bernix! I just try it with other sylvania models and not function I'm desesperate!!!!
    Quote Quote