VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi

I purchased Dimitri Renderer which is akin to SVP in that it interpolates video, of all the software I have tried; this I think gives the best results, however it has serious activation problems and someone else on doom9 has had the same problem after a simple windows update...

One day I had playback problems so I reinstalled over the top and it must have went back into trial mode? as after 14 days it said PLEASE ACTIVATE... so I used the 2nd activation to get it working, the dev blamed my PC saying his activation is fine? (its run by a 3rd party company too) - then, 3 months later it just suddenly said (after changing my Anti-Virus) SYSTEM CONFIG CHANGED TOO MUCH - LICENSE DEACTIVATED... the dev demanded an error report (didnt even temporarily unlock it for me either) and the error report was an 18MB text file that holds info such as windows key, IP adresses, MAC addresses and the entire identity of your system.

Has anyone on here had any problems with this softwares activation?

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. keeps doing it, seems others on doom9 have this issue - if you install software or plug in USB sticks it seems to detect this as a system change and deactivates your license without giving you the license back!! - it also done the same when i tried to DEACTIVATE it on the advice of the dev who says windows updates (non installed) can affect it! - im constantly emailing the dev... what a PITA.

the activation used on this software is absolutley gash!! problem for me is that its the best Interpolation software that actually works... ive tried other premium software but enabling their similar options didnt work and SVP uses too much CPU and has more artifacts, I would rather have an online check where if im not online for it to verify my license then doesnt work, thats how bad it is... im scared to install software as I know its going to deactivate... paid for this software too!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Please uninstall this rubbish, I downloaded the trial and ran an AV scan, Trojan detected. Uninstall immediately! This should be reported.
    Quote Quote