VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone, I have a situation that has never happen to me before and I have many years uploading videos and doing the same thing, I have a 24 minute concert program an everything is fine here in my computer, phone, tablet etc., but after uploading it either to Facebook or Vimeo, the first song is out of sync for a while then kind of comply and align for the rest of the program, in about 2 minutes and a half.

I have tried everything I can think of, re rendering, change the sample rate of audio, recheck all the files, etc. and is the same thing, is kind of crazy because I have never seen something like this, or is align the whole thing or is out of sync the whole thing, who can help me? I am desperate, have a lot of people waiting for this and I simply can let it go like this 👽

I am rendering out from Vegas 15, compression Magic AVC/ACC that is h.264, 24 MINUTE PROGRAM i BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE WITH NO PROBLEM UNTIL THIS FILE

Thanks in advance

Mario Lagsbartt
    BajaSonic
    Custom with Asus Motherboard i7- 4770K @ 3.50Hz Intel core, 16 Gig memory, 64 bit win 10, NVidia GTX 1050 TI, 3 Asus Monitors, Corsair Link
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    try post Mediainfo of your original files (that you are uploading). Probably you changed something unintentionally.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you Bernix for your suggestion I will.

THIS IS WHAT I AM GETTING, LOOKS FINE AS FAR AS I CAN NOTICE

Click image for larger version

Name:	data.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	43547
    Mario
    Last edited by lagsbartt; 30th Oct 2017 at 13:47. Reason: UPLOADING A SCREEN CAPTURE
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    better to post TEXT in option, but I noticed there is bitrate 253 kbps which is not common and profile Main.
    HERE is suggested to use profile HIGH
    Also you can try, remux to mkv, in Mkvtoolnix. And upload, it can help, but can't also...

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Bernix this is 2 text files data if you can check them out if is posible for you to know your opinion , the iguana.txt one is the last one I upload and it is very good, the CooCooi.txt one is the one with the problem, I am also rendering a 20 MPS file for Vimeo at 320 bit rate in audio and happens the same thing
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    It is exactly same. But try encode audio not in variable mode but in so called ABR mode (Average bitrate mode). I noticed, there are problems with VBR AAC. Maybe they changed something, really dont know, the source files has identical parameters. So try ABR aac at 320 kb/s and Profile of h.264 set to high. If nothing helps, try remux to mkv.
    But it is my blind shot.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes I will, thanks
    Quote Quote