VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm looking to get some of the info that BDinfo & MediaInfo provide, but in a simpler, condensed format. BDInfo does not work on DVDs, and the output from MediaInfo is downright ridiculously overkill - all I want is the simple stream info, codec, languages, and subtle info (bitrate info would be nice, but not necessary).

Thanks for any assistance!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    When you are using Sheet, then open mediainfo. Press Alt+P and then edit (when sheet is selected on left). You can remove or add what you want. But it seems to be restricted only to Sheet. You modify the number of rows to affect number of rows.

EDIT you can also try Playtime
    it has less information, but is very fast. It started as to get time of plenty of files, but now it provides more information. But doubt about subtitles. Really dont know...

Bernix
    Last edited by Bernix; 30th Oct 2017 at 08:22. Reason: EDIT
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, I can't really seem to edit what is or is not included in the Sheet View for MediaInfo - I just want the basic info for the main (longest) section. Are we really reduced to just manually editing the TXT output?

Seems kind of sad that this isn't as simple as it should be ......

PlayTime does not appear to provide the necessary info - may be good for a number of individual media files, but not disc info.
    Quote Quote