VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. And how does that answer the question as to what graphics card you actually have? So far the only stupid answers I've seen on this thread have come from you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TimA-C View Post
    And how does that answer the question as to what graphics card you actually have? So far the only stupid answers I've seen on this thread have come from you.
    All answers were objective stupid, since I mentioned the powerdvd can play all type of videos (including Hevc 60p 4K) , and all the browsers can play VP9 60p and H264 60p 4K videos. Than they came up with such a laughable things that do I have madvr or do I turn on the HW acceleration. I don't need the dumb help of teenager and junior gamers who have no clue about digital video, who started to interest about video when they recorded their game-play, and who naver had a real camcorder in their hand (just mibile phone cameras) . (they are called the "game recorder Joes") Who can expect serious answer from game recorder Joes?

MP-HC and Potplayer have structural problems,it is not a full.time project and job for the "developers", and the developers didn't get a real job in the professional companies as programmers. That's why they don't have own developed codec, and their programs use other implemented softwares . The result: unreliable shitty softwares with a lot of bugs.
    Last edited by Stears555; 16th Oct 2017 at 07:54.
    Quote Quote  
  3. And, yet again, you haven't answered the question. Good luck getting anyone else to help you after your little outbursts. Bye.
    Quote Quote