VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I need a software that watermark without quality loss or increase size

Sent from my P4 using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  
  2. Adding a watermark means reencoding. Reencoding means quality loss (although maybe not much). The only way to get what you want (short of making a huge lossless file) would be to add this watermark as a subtitle.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Adding a watermark means reencoding. Reencoding means quality loss (although maybe not much). The only way to get what you want (short of making a huge lossless file) would be to add this watermark as a subtitle.
    But tell me a software bro for image watermark on video

Quote Quote  
  4. I don't add watermarks, I remove them. Defacing videos with watermarks and logos is a stupid idea.
    Quote Quote  
  5. You need to hire someone that will wrote such software for you - you can modify encoded data of video not video (data can be modified in spatial and time domain) usually this is how real watermarking/fingerprinting works.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you must put a logo on your video and you are familiar with Avisynth, it allows multiple logos at different times and overlapping or not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	logosetup.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	43313

Script setup matching the above:

Code:
    v1 = Directshowsource("C:\Users\Bud\Desktop\aCommercial HDCNVRTED.flv").ConvertToRGB32.Lanczosresize(854, 480)
    img1 = ImageSource("C:\Users\Bud\Desktop\TransparentBG.png", pixel_type="RGB32", fps=23.976, end=100).converttoRGB32.LanczosResize(100,70)
    clip1 = v1.trim(0, -10) ++ v1.trim(10, -90).Overlay(img1, 356, 48,Opacity=1.0, img1.ShowAlpha()) \
     ++ v1.trim(100, 0)
    return clip1
    Creating video using ffmpeg.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	43314

The above image has a transparent background and the script has all necessary items to allow this.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Budman1 View Post
    If you must put a logo on your video and you are familiar with Avisynth, it allows multiple logos at different times and overlapping or not.

[Attachment 43313 - Click to enlarge]

Script setup matching the above:

Code:
    v1 = Directshowsource("C:\Users\Bud\Desktop\aCommercial HDCNVRTED.flv").ConvertToRGB32.Lanczosresize(854, 480)
    img1 = ImageSource("C:\Users\Bud\Desktop\TransparentBG.png", pixel_type="RGB32", fps=23.976, end=100).converttoRGB32.LanczosResize(100,70)
    clip1 = v1.trim(0, -10) ++ v1.trim(10, -90).Overlay(img1, 356, 48,Opacity=1.0, img1.ShowAlpha()) \
     ++ v1.trim(100, 0)
    return clip1
    Creating video using ffmpeg.
    [Attachment 43314 - Click to enlarge]

The above image has a transparent background and the script has all necessary items to allow this.
    Thanks bro u r great please meet me on personal please

Quote Quote