VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm having, ghosts, traces, white lines, duplicates, all bad when doing deinterlace. I used the filters below, one at a time, combined, among others and all are very problematic. I do not really know how to make it work, I'll leave a sample of each video below.

AssumeTFF()
    #TFM(pp=0)
    #TDecimate(mode=1, hybrid=0)
    #AssumeFPS(24)
    #QTGMC(Preset="slow", Sharpness=0.0, InputType=3, SourceMatch=3, ShowSettings=False, TR0=0, TR1=0, TR2=3, Rep0=0, Rep1=0, Rep2=0, RepChroma=false)
    #eedi3()
    #QTGMC(preset="slow", matchpreset="slow", matchpreset2="slow", sourcematch=3)
    #eedi3()
    #QTGMC(Preset="placebo", Sharpness=0.0, InputType=3, SourceMatch=3, ShowSettings=False, TR2=3, lossless=1)
    #daa()
    #srestore(frate=25)

Video: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c3u1o556deinyje/Samurai_Sho%2800h07m00s-00h09m00s%29-002.mkv
    Last edited by danfgtn; 12th May 2018 at 14:48.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Do a better job with your links.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Agreed. Those links are not valid.
    - My sister Ann's brother
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Do a better job with your links.
    Originally Posted by LMotlow View Post
    Agreed. Those links are not valid.

Links Working Now
    Quote Quote  
  5. QTGMC().SRestore() takes care of the field blending from the frame rate conversion -- but there are lots of compression artifacts. I thinks someone applied a progressive sharpen filter on the interlaced video before encoding. I don't see any easy way of removing those. The good news is that they are not too visible at normal playback speed.
    Last edited by jagabo; 22nd Sep 2017 at 18:18.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    QTGMC().SRestore() takes care of the field blending from the frame rate conversion -- but there are lots of compression artifacts. I thinks someone applied a progressive sharpen filter on the interlaced video before encoding. I don't see any easy way of removing those. The good news is that they are not too visible at normal playback speed.
    It's not easy, but is it possible to fix most of it?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by danfgtn View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    QTGMC().SRestore() takes care of the field blending from the frame rate conversion -- but there are lots of compression artifacts. I thinks someone applied a progressive sharpen filter on the interlaced video before encoding. I don't see any easy way of removing those. The good news is that they are not too visible at normal playback speed.
    It's not easy, but is it possible to fix most of it?
    I don't know of any way. Maybe someone else will have some ideas.
    Quote Quote