VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all,
    I like using Lumen5, it's kind of a new website where you create explainer slideshows (the kind you see on your Facebook wall and stuff), but I am wondering if anyone knows of actual Windows software that does the same thing as Lumen5?.

I would prefer to use software so I can render the videos faster than waiting for Lumen5 to do that for me. I'd rather do things locally on my own PC than using a website.

I do use Adobe Premiere Elements but the built in slideshow software is not the same as Lumen5.

Anyways, thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Any bets another 1st time poster comes along with a recommendation.....or a raving review for Laymen5?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Any bets another 1st time poster comes along with a recommendation.....or a raving review for Laymen5?
    Hi, I dont know what you mean but, my review of "Lumen5" is good. It was recommended by Darren Rowse for creating photo blog posts in video. Anyways, if anyone knows of software like how Lumen5 works, that would be great.

I am not here to advertise anything, or post spam, just asking a simple question. Thanks.
    Quote Quote