VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Basically, I spent 2 hours editing the clip with velocity and then I added my into and outro to beginning and end. After that, I clicked render as, 720p internet. I left, came back, it rendered the intro, a long black clip, and the outro. I went back to sony vegas and the whole edited velocity clip was black. Please help. It went black after rendering.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Did you try disabling GPU acceleration, both in the preferences and the export settings ? It's been known to cause these sort of problems for many people in Vegas
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Did you try disabling GPU acceleration, both in the preferences and the export settings ? It's been known to cause these sort of problems for many people in Vegas
    Yes, I disabled it in preferences. But thats it. How Am I supposed to recover my footage? Its black now..
    Quote Quote  
  4. You need to disable it in the export settings too. Some export options can use GPU acceleration

Is it "black" in the preview within vegas ?

Try another export option, like AVI, WMV etc...

To do "quick" tests just render a small loop region covering a bit of the intro and bit of the middle so you don't have to wait so long
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Exit and restart Vegas.
    Quote Quote