I'm currently still using DVD Studio Pro and its not working smoothly anymore since I upgraded to OS X El Capitan. I'm looking for recommendations for a new software to use.
I need to be able to create my own menu screens and insert .scc and .stl files. Any advice/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Probably better asked and answered in our Mac Forum. Moving you.
And welcome to our forums.
• Adobe Encore (CS6) (Mac OS X and Windows) is also EOL/discontinued, so that wouldn’t help much.
• Sonic (now Roxio/Corel) DVDit Pro for Windows has no current version in the professional realm.
• Sonic (now Roxio/Corel) DVD Creator for Windows has no current version in the professional realm.
• Open DVD Producer (Linux, Mac OS X and Windows) is a new name for me, I’m going to check it out.
• MAGIX Vegas DVD Architect requires Windows. Not as Pro as it used to be (cheaper and templates).
• Scenarist (now independent) requires Windows. Top tier. Four digit price tag.
• Mediachance DVD-lab Pro requires Windows. The year ‘2010’ seems to indicate an EOL as well.
Last edited by Case; 3rd Sep 2017 at 08:16.