VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 241 to 253 of 253
Thread
  1. ACPI ERROR. Basically dead end.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi,

    I need to ask some questions.

    1. What comp do I need to run it at, target or I can use current/lab?
    2. I don't need some activity so is there a script that I can edit to strip unneeded or it is hardcoded?

    Thank you in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    scotland
    Search Comp PM
    Hi one and all ..... the subject of this post is ....'so far not so good' .... have tried twice to install W7 and failed twice ..... first time the tool completed the patch process(minus updates as the process stopped as couldn't find a particular update) I carried on regardless ..... ended up with an install of sorts .... had USB support but no device drivers installed, so no wifi access, so snookered .... the creation of the patched ISO took probably an hour ..... last night I tried again .... this time the patch process hung at 21 processes completed, taking something in the region of 9 hours to get there ..... before trying for 'third time lucky' thought I'd ask for opinions here as to whether anyone might have any ideas ...... Alan (for the record using a fresh Professional 32-bit ISO on PC running W10 64-bit and unticking all but Professional version at start of process)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    scotland
    Search Comp PM
    UPDATE ....... decided to go ahead and try again ..... started some 16 hours ago and things went relatively quickly to process 22 - 'Compressing install.wim' then got a bit

    bogged down .... that process began some 14 hours ago and has inched itself to 64% as I write .... all of which strains my powers of patience, but, having come this

    far I'll see it through, hoping the wait will prove to have been worth it, as really keen to be able to abandon W10 in favour of the relative simplicity, non-intrusiveness etc.

    of W7 ..... Alan
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by akstirling View Post
    UPDATE ....... decided to go ahead and try again ..... started some 16 hours ago and things went relatively quickly to process 22 - 'Compressing install.wim' then got a bit

    bogged down .... that process began some 14 hours ago and has inched itself to 64% as I write .... all of which strains my powers of patience, but, having come this

    far I'll see it through, hoping the wait will prove to have been worth it, as really keen to be able to abandon W10 in favour of the relative simplicity, non-intrusiveness etc.

    of W7 ..... Alan
    Let me guess. You have 4 core CPU with only 8 GiB of RAM and HDD? On my machine (8C/16T) with 64 GiB of ram and SSD whole process takes only ~1 hour for single edition and ~2 hours for 4 editions.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Istanbul
    Search Comp PM
    I have completed yourupdater but ı see error message Colu you please support me


    ----------------[ CHECKING FOR MOUNTED IMAGE ]----------------
    [2019-02-13 21:11:20]
    [2019-02-13 21:11:20] Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    [2019-02-13 21:11:20] Version: 10.0.16299.15
    [2019-02-13 21:11:20]
    [2019-02-13 21:11:21] Mounted images:
    [2019-02-13 21:11:21]
    [2019-02-13 21:11:21]
    [2019-02-13 21:11:21] No mounted images found.
    [2019-02-13 21:11:21]
    [2019-02-13 21:11:21] The operation completed successfully.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    scotland
    Search Comp PM
    Hi .... further to my earlier post have tried to install W7(Home Premium 64-bit on GPT partition) on my PC ... all goes well until the very last moment when i get: EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by akstirling View Post
    Hi .... further to my earlier post have tried to install W7(Home Premium 64-bit on GPT partition) on my PC ... all goes well until the very last moment when i get: EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD
    Use MBR partition and make sure that CSM module is enabled in BIOS.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    scotland
    Search Comp PM
    Hi .... completed install but unfortunately drivers are missing ..... all the main devices, so have VGA graphics, no internet etc .... the PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 110S-11IBR .....
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member carv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Denver
    Search PM
    Hi! I have a problem after updates. I can not install the latest version of image Updater now.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by carv View Post
    Hi! I have a problem after updates. I can not install the latest version of image Updater now.
    What?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member carv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Denver
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
    Originally Posted by carv View Post
    Hi! I have a problem after updates. I can not install the latest version of image Updater now.
    What?
    error code 80072F8F
    Quote Quote  
  13. Where?
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads