VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. I found one finally.

https://drp.su/en/devices/video/intel/intel-r-hd-graphics-630?os=windows-7-x86

Unfortunately, it's bundled with a whole lot of other crap AND with adware.

https://metadefender.opswat.com/results#!/file/bzE4MTIwOVNrbDFHMkxxa1ZySi0xTTNMOTFW/re...ular/multiscan

It didn't fix the color banding problem with the HDMI cable either but the VGA one works fine for now.
    Quote Quote  
  2. New problem: Stereo Mix isn't working with this new sound driver, now I can't record or use Midomi anymore.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi,

let me begin by thanking you for writing this great software.

After creating a bootable image with your software I used Rufus to put in onto a USB stick since my new laptop does not have a optical disk drive.

Installation of windows 7 works... but after the first reboot (the reboot that the Win 7 installation demands) the system is stuck at the Windows logo and the fan spin up to high speed.

Trying to boot into safe mode freezes after ahcix64s.sys with again the fans spinning up to high RPM.

System: X-Serie (Clevo P751/P775/P870)

Display / System: 17,3" GTX 1080 | Coffee-Lake | UHD IPS Gsync (P775TM1-G)
    CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K | 6x 4.0 GHz, 12MB L3-Cache
    RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM | 2x 16GB
    SSD (M.2 / PCIe): 1TB Samsung 860 EVO
    HDD: 2TB Seagate FireCuda Compute | 2,5"
    HD-Audio Onboard
    LAN / Wireless LAN 1.73GBit/s WLAN Intel Wireless-AC 9260 + Bluetooth | M.2

Screenshots:

Freeze while booting in normal mode

Freeze while trying to boot in Safe Mode

BIOS/UEFI Settings:

Any help or ideas would be highly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Try installing again but with UEFI boot DISABLED.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Atak, Thanks for this utility.

Does anyone know if it will work on a Gemini Lake CPU/motherboard? I'm setting up a low power file/media server based on an Intel J4105 Celeron CPU and an AsRock J4105 ITX motherboard. I'd really prefer to run Win7 on it...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Why don't you just try?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
    Why don't you just try?
    I'm waiting for the last parts to finish the build. I will try once I get the system put together. I was just hoping someone already know whether it worked or not. I'll report what I find...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hello Atak_Snajpera

how can I integrate only drivers, without anything else ?
    I want original iso but with drivers, nothing else

how to not interrogate Import folder ?

I used it to intreagte windows 7 starter 32 bit, but i couldn't without selecting intergate windows 10 installer
    if i didnt select intergate windows 10 drivers the iso will not be created

one iso I created without selecting intergate with updates, there is no aero, its basic like windows server or windows 98
    the one with offline updates selected, there is aero and its nice

somebody posted that telemetry updates is important, it let you downland security updates
    Quote Quote  
  9. My experience with a Gemini Lake J4105 system...

I was able to create the updated Win7 Pro SP1 64 bit ISO image with Win7 Image Updater. The ISO image was close to 5 GB. I used Rufus to put it on an 8 GB USB flash drive.

The computer booted the flash drive and the installation process started, partition/format drive, copy files, etc. When it got to the point of rebooting with the newly installed Windows to complete the installation it hung at the black "Starting Windows" screen. Upon reset and rebooting into safe mode I could see it got stuck immediately after installing AHCIX64S.SYS.

To verify the computer was working fine I installed Win 10 Pro 64 on another hard drive. That worked without any problems. I'd still rather use Win7 if anyone has any ideas.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Windows 7 x64 Core i3-8100. I need to install Intel UHD 630, I have read several tutorials, but none worked, can anyone help me?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Hi
    After producing the iso image and then run, the installation shows "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation." Why?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by kkyiutobegood View Post
    Hi
    After producing the iso image and then run, the installation shows "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation." Why?
    Have you used untouched clean ISO as source or already modified by some dude on internet?

Try these https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6bNnleDp7llcGdMR3FEcjRjTGM
    or this https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/microsoft_windows_iso_download_tool.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I love this software!!! Thanks

I notice that the last upload was Nov 18. Is there a version history for this? I don't check back often, how often do you update this project?

thanks so much again!
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
    Originally Posted by kkyiutobegood View Post
    Hi
    Have you used untouched clean ISO as source or already modified by some dude on internet?

or this https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/microsoft_windows_iso_download_tool.html
    Thanks for reply!
    The installation could be run after using your source iso, but after copying the files in the installation, it pops up with the warning of "windows could not set the offline locale information. error code 0x80000010". I cannot found any solution for this error code, so what is the problem?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by kkyiutobegood View Post
    Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
    Hi

Thanks for reply!
    The installation could be run after using your source iso, but after copying the files in the installation, it pops up with the warning of "windows could not set the offline locale information. error code 0x80000010". I cannot found any solution for this error code, so what is the problem?
    What language did you select?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
    Hi

Thanks for reply!
    What language did you select?
    I select the language for English in UK.
    I have change back to the default US language, and it was success.
    But I want to change back to my language, no way?
    Quote Quote  
  17. On pendrive remove autounattend.xml file and see if this solves that error.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Is there going to be any way to use W7 on a ryzen raven ridge like a 2400G?
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    no.
    Does this work on other language?
    Quote Quote  
  20. I tested with Polish,Ukrainian and French version. All worked fine.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tested with Polish,Ukrainian and French version. All worked fine.
    Operation completed successfully in 2 hours. Thank you very much.

Just one small flaw, IE11 seems to be in English. Is it OK to replace the en-US file to zh-CN and change it in Install.cmd?

Also, is there any other language-related software needs to be "fixed"?

Again, thanks so much, you're a lifesaver.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello Atak!
    I found your soft extremely useful, thanks a lot!
    i'm still trying to install w7x64 modified by your program on KC1000, it seems to be successful though Kingston says we will not support w7 and no drivers will be provided.
    I was thinking it's the point that after successful installation it drops to BSOD at the first start. so I bought another Nvme Intel 760p series (SSDPEKKW256G). but this gives the same error..
    the idea was to add manually downloaded hotfixes from Microsoft to the \Windows_7_Image_Updater\Windows7\Updates\install\ x64 namely
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2990941 and
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3087873, BUT!!!
    they are no longer available!! now they propose me to install w10 and enjoy it.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Hey, thanks for creating this program, I just have a few questions. When I installed Windows 7 using this program, I also got some questionable programs and settings, for example, for some reason I got a few third party gadgets pre installed, UAC was disabled etc. Why are these third party programs and settings included?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by FakeNinja View Post
    Hey, thanks for creating this program, I just have a few questions. When I installed Windows 7 using this program, I also got some questionable programs and settings, for example, for some reason I got a few third party gadgets pre installed, UAC was disabled etc. Why are these third party programs and settings included?
    I've never seen this...state exactly what the 3rd party things are
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by FakeNinja View Post
    Hey, thanks for creating this program, I just have a few questions. When I installed Windows 7 using this program, I also got some questionable programs and settings, for example, for some reason I got a few third party gadgets pre installed, UAC was disabled etc. Why are these third party programs and settings included?
    My program DOES not disable UAC! Check Windows7\Import\Windows\Setup\Scripts\Tweaks\insta ll.cmd if you do not believe me!
    I've included updated gadgets which I find very useful. (cpu meter/network meter and so on) Default weather gadget was replaced because it was not working anymore.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What is the latest date for included updates? Is it Dec 2018?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Check file 6.1.7601_x64.txt
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    Has anyone tried this on a Raven Ridge Ryzen?
    Quote Quote