VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab Passkey and copy Blu-ray and DVDs! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by sheehan_c View Post
    So, can you give me a screenshot of your device manager?
    I think I may be doing something wrong here...
    Still, thank you for sharing your solution!
    The device manager is clear, but as I said the Intel graphics is not 100% functional. I can still live with it, but some 3rd party apps that use transparency (not the widgets, but full software) are not fully functional...
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	snap.PNG
Views:	48
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	46772  

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    if you want my iso will send it by pm, if you want it work for me....
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by codebox View Post
    if you want my iso will send it by pm, if you want it work for me....
    Hi. Thanks for the offer, but the ISO shouldn't be an issue, only the driver itself... Intel UHD 620 Graphics in my case needs a proper driver to get full functionality. In performance I get the maximum because it allows the AMD card to work properly. But I don't get transparency in some programs and video in integraded software (windows media player)... I used Cubedesktop and Xlaunch for instance in my old laptop, but none of them works in the new one...
    Quote Quote  
  4. well, as said above I think this is the big catch after all, no matter what you do, you cannot get the intel uhd graphic driver so you end up using the old vga driver. and your graphic capacities are near 0. so only with the addition of a discrete gpu it will be the deal. I used your software to create my iso last springtime and finally I used it this week, it works like a charm, installation, win updates, etc etc. 5 stars really
    Quote Quote