VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Thread
  1. [2019-10-22 15:03:14] [ERROR] Error writing 32768 bytes to fd 4 (err=112): There is not enough space on the disk
    [2019-10-22 15:03:14] [ERROR] Error writing chunk data to WIM file: No space left on device
    This should be enough...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can't follow the sense of your reply .... could you be more specific .....??
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by akstirling View Post
    Can't follow the sense of your reply .... could you be more specific .....??
    how big is your HDD ?? and what is it formatted to, NTFS or FAT32 ??
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HDD is 100GB(24GB available) formatted NTFS .....
    Quote Quote  
  5. Run my tool again and constantly monitor amount of free space on HDD.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Tried running prog on Dualboot version W10 and it ran fine and completed the job ..... unfortunately not out of the woods yet .... getting BSOD at very end of install process using Rufus created USB .....???
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by akstirling View Post
    Tried running prog on Dualboot version W10 and it ran fine and completed the job ..... unfortunately not out of the woods yet .... getting BSOD at very end of install process using Rufus created USB .....???
    1st - try Remove Attached Keyboard or Mouse

2nd - go into your BIOS settings - advance settings and change ACHI to ATA option under SATA Operation.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, well, things can take a funny turn right enough .... neither of the suggestions you offered worked, so, ran rufus with unmodified ISO, and after a little dickering about with drivers, and the fact my PC

has a scrolling system(a sort of joystick in the middle of the keyboard) which I can only guess works outside the USB system .... I got an install, admittedly minus the mouse, which a visit to the PC

manufacturers website put right ..... a bit of a slog, but the important thing is I got there in the end ......yahoo!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hello, do you know if this tool works for Ryzen 5 3550H laptop ?. Cause I cant go further that the setup step, it freezes and in safe mode, the boot process is blocked when reaching ahcix64.sys file...
    Quote Quote  
  10. If ot freezes that you should avoid doing it.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
    Last edited by sneazzy95; 19th Nov 2019 at 16:49.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    No m.2 with MSI z390 MEG GODLIKE
    Last edited by mickpago; 1st Dec 2019 at 15:22.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by arcadiabay View Post
    Hello, do you know if this tool works for Ryzen 5 3550H laptop ?. Cause I cant go further that the setup step, it freezes and in safe mode, the boot process is blocked when reaching ahcix64.sys file...
    AMD blocks instalation of win7 on APU.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    USB3 driver can be found
    Look for the Windows 7 support file for 200 chipset mobo's on the Gigabyte downloadsite
    The USB drivers work with Asus z390 mobo, key mouse and memory sticks work fine
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
    Originally Posted by slongmire View Post
    Thanks - I am aware that there is a patch, but I want to create the fully patched usb3 stick to install onto the brand new Kabylake pc. This is not the pc that I used to try to create the patched win 7. The new Kablake pc only has a blank ssd and memory in it right now - waiting for me to finish the patch install stick.

Sorry if I was not clear on that part.

I looked in the \Windows_7_Updater\Tools\x64\DISM directory and found FfuProvider.dll but there is no MetaDeployProvider.dll there. (These were the two files referenced in the warnings in the dism.log)

SUCCESS! The iso had both 32 and 64 bit versions in it - but after locating a 64bit only iso everything went perfectly. Thanks for this utility!
    You should pay more attention to first post

Important notes:

This tool won't work with custom images containing both x86 and x64 versions!
    I paid attention, read this thread up until here... I downloaded and used successfully the image you posted a link to on pirate bay. Your tool worked on that image.
    I just have no key to activate it.

I bought a key on ebay, but it is for a OEM Windows 7 Ultimate... and the iso they provided me with had x86 and x64 in it.
    I did not know until I ran your tool. How can I?

Is there a way to remove the x86 part?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Windows 7 Installed Product ID.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	51034  

Quote Quote