Hey guys, new here... I've been reading a lot of threads, and i haven't found any solutions so far. Im a total newbie here, so i'll ask for your advice.

I have these old .flv videos... And most of them are corrupted; they get stuck up in all videoplayers i've tried (VLC AND MPC)... Audio works fine but it obviously stops when the video does. Thing is, it only gets stuck at some parts, if i fastforward them they keep going... For example, vid works fine the first 5 mins then it freezes... But if i ff to minute 15 it keeps going again. So, if i fastforward it gets working again but it misses/skips the minutes i missed in that lapse... Same with the audio.

What i've tried so far:

-Convert the FLV files with myffmpeg, free flv converter, winFF, xmedia recode. They convert it just fine to MP4 or MKV, but it just changes the format so the problem persists (keeps freezing at the same timestamps and does the same as the original FLV file).

-FLV Extract to separate timecodes (I don't know what to do with this to be honest), video and audio. When i do this, it fixes the video and converts it to avi or mkv (Im using FLV Extract 2.2.1.2) and it works just perfect, it doesn't get stuck and runs smooth like it should be... But im getting NO sound with it... Instead, it just gives me an .spx file with the sound of the video.

Now, after i did that... I checked that .spx file and it's duration is much shorter than the fixed video. For example, the original flv file is 1h32 min and that .spx file is only 43 mins. I tried converting that .spx into mp3 format, then tried to merge both files with xmedia recode... And sound is just out of sync as to be expected (Lol). So im assuming there is either no way to fix the sound or to extract it to work perfectly with the video FLV Extract manages to fix, or I just don't know how. Like i said, im a total newbie here.

Whenever i tried other softwares such as winff, myffmpeg or xmedia recode to extract only the sound, it was corrupted at the exact same timestaps the original FLV is... So i assumed it'd be pointless to merge it with the fixed video. Also, i still had a difference of 2-3 mins with the video's duration, which is 1h32 min.

Here's the MediaInfo of the original FLV File

Format : Flash Video
File size : 258 MiB
Duration : 1 h 32 min
Overall bit rate : 388 kb/s

Video
Format : Sorenson Spark
Codec ID : 2
Width : 320 pixels
Height : 240 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 4:3
Frame rate mode : Variable
Bit depth : 8 bits

Audio
Format : Speex
Codec ID : 11
Channel(s) : 1 channel
Sampling rate : 5 500 Hz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Compression mode : Lossy

Any advice/help/comment would be greatly appreciated... Sorry for the long read and for my bad english.

Cheers