VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread
  1. Hello there, i have 1080i AVC 29.970 fps HDTV .TS files and i have to operate with IVTC. But the problem is, if i apply the TDecimate() filter to change fps from 29.970 to 23.976 fps, the video playback looks jerky. How to pass this problem?
    Quote Quote  
  2. You probably have to field match before using TDecimate()

    Try TFM().TDecimate()

    If that doesn't work, there can be other issues like source filter issues . If you can't get it working, post an unprocessed (stream copy) sample
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    You probably have to field match before using TDecimate()

    Try TFM().TDecimate()

    If that doesn't work, there can be other issues like source filter issues . If you can't get it working, post an unprocessed (stream copy) sample
    I try that but it still looks jerky again, I'm using DirectShowSource filter. Anyway here's the sample:

    http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/kApTjSsE/file.html
    Quote Quote  
  4. What do you click on to download it? All I get is ads. If someone is forced to sign up just to be able to download then forget it.

    Never mind, eventually got it after having to jump through hoops. I'd suggest finding a better file sharing site.

    Anyway, it's from a 25fps source. Except it was edited as video with some 29.97fps stuff added, such as that 'Be the one' at about 5 seconds in. But it's pretty much 24.975fps:

    TDecimate(Mode=0,Cycle=6,CycleR=1)

    Edit again: After reading PDR's reply below I went back and looked at it full sized and finally saw the interlacing. I hadn't seen it before as I had to shrink the video in VDub by 50% to see the entire thing. I'd do it slightly differently now:

    TFM()
    TDecimate(Mode=0,Cycle=6,CycleR=1)
    Last edited by manono; 15th Aug 2017 at 15:02.
    Quote Quote  
  5. @manono - if you use an adblocker you shouldn't see any ads

    @thakingspeez5 -

    The low quality,noise and field artifacts can impair field matching algorithms . But the music video part looks actually 25p to me.

    You might have problems with DirectShowSource

    I uploaded the sample as-is "sample.ts" and the output of the script resized to 1280x720 . It's actually an elementary stream , not a ts

    There are probably better ways, but here is one way with QTGMC, and TDecimate
    Code:
    AssumeTFF()
    QTGMC(preset="faster")
    TDecimate(mode=7, rate=25)
    BicubicResize(1280,720)
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    @manono - if you use an adblocker you shouldn't see any ads

    @thakingspeez5 -

    The low quality,noise and field artifacts can impair field matching algorithms . But the music video part looks actually 25p to me.

    You might have problems with DirectShowSource

    I uploaded the sample as-is "sample.ts" and the output of the script resized to 1280x720 . It's actually an elementary stream , not a ts

    There are probably better ways, but here is one way with QTGMC, and TDecimate
    Code:
    AssumeTFF()
    QTGMC(preset="faster")
    TDecimate(mode=7, rate=25)
    BicubicResize(1280,720)
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    What do you click on to download it? All I get is ads. If someone is forced to sign up just to be able to download then forget it.

    Never mind, eventually got it after having to jump through hoops. I'd suggest finding a better file sharing site.

    Anyway, it's from a 25fps source. Except it was edited as video with some 29.97fps stuff added, such as that 'Be the one' at about 5 seconds in. But it's pretty much 24.975fps:

    TDecimate(Mode=0,Cycle=6,CycleR=1)

    Edit again: After reading PDR's reply below I went back and looked at it full sized and finally saw the interlacing. I hadn't seen it before as I had to shrink the video in VDub by 50% to see the entire thing. I'd do it slightly differently now:

    TFM()
    TDecimate(Mode=0,Cycle=6,CycleR=1)
    I'll give a try to both scripts. I will be shared to both of you for the results. Thanks! and @manono I'll be searching for better file hosting sites
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads