HELP !!! How do I RESTORE original audio ?
I've searched this forum for this specific situation and haven't found anything even similar, so here's my scenario...
I'm trying to edit a video on VSDC Video Editor (Free Version 5.7.8.724 ©2011-2017). I had one section of video where I wanted to remove the audio, so I selected Silence from the Audio effects tab (Audio Effects >Amplitutde >Silence). It definitely removed the audio, but then in the Preview playback there was no audio for the entire video. I tried using "Undo", that didn't work to restore the audio. I tried to Delete the audio effect, that didn't restore audio. I even attempted to increase the audio track volume (in the Properties Window) from 0.0 to 100.0. No dice. So, I gave up and exited VSDC without saving, with intent of starting over from scratch. Upon starting a New Project and adding my original video clip (sourced from my computer), again...NO audio played in preview on any video clip I add. I can't figure it out. When I play my clips independently from my computer file (with computer video player or directly open with Dropbox or Google Drive) the file is fine and plays with the original audio. Not sure why the audio in VSDC is now stuck ...??? (fyi, none of the files i'm having trouble with have been converted or exported. The first time I began to edit, everything was working.)