VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I cannot import any files of any format to CS5. I cannot find any information online. It was working fine all morning and then I started a new session file and tried importing an MP3 and that's when it went all gay.
    ================
    Trust doesn't rust. I am Error.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by ESP1138 View Post
    I cannot import any files of any format to CS5. I cannot find any information online. It was working fine all morning and then I started a new session file and tried importing an MP3 and that's when it went all gay.
    Did you try the usual things, like rebooting ?

Is there an error message?

Exactly what is happening? you click on a file and.....what happens ? does it crash? does it "not see" the file... try to be more descriptive
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you Poisondeathray for coming unexpectedly fast to my rescue. I open a new session, then I search for files to bring into the program by clicking Import. The message states "importing files" and nothing appears in the Resource Central box. The program does not crash. I wonder if it has become corrupted somehow.

I just noticed that any new sessions does not show the current working sequence title in that Resource Central. It should be there and I cannot make it appear as it normally does.
    ================
    Quote Quote  
  4. What is the running time of your files?
    Are they DRM protected?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't believe the running time matters. (5min?)
    I am not familiar with DRM.

I am trying to upload ANYTHING and EVERYTHING which are audio in MP3, WAV, images in JPEG, PNG, BMP, video in MP4, AVI, MPEG.

Where is the Sequence Name? I cannot get it to appear anymore.
    ================
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Actually never mind, everyone. Somehow this has fixed itself. A window panel was missing labeled Project. I don't even know how it became closed or why it would not appear when I restarted the program. Everything seems normal again.
    ================
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by ESP1138 View Post
    I don't even know how it became closed or why it would not appear when I restarted the program. Everything seems normal again.
    Figure out how to do this. It WILL happen again.
    Quote Quote