VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So I'm trying to record my screen as lag free as possible. I've tried OBS and VLC, but when I start recording while playing the video I want to record the video starts chunking. As I'm not very video nor Windows savvy I've only changed the fps and tried different software. Is there anything else I can try with settings or software?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    use keepvid pro .. it can download m3u8 chunks for you and merge them automaticly . you get original not reccorded
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Dazzle Cat View Post
    use keepvid pro .. it can download m3u8 chunks for you and merge them automaticly . you get original not reccorded
    Thanks for the advice, but I tried it and read up on it and sadly it's not exactly going to work for what I'm trying to do. Besides, I already know how to download m3u8 without something like KeepVid Pro and that's not what I'm trying to do. Just a simple screen record of my activity without a lagging screen. Plus, it'd be better if it were free (I should've clarified that in my first post and so I'm sorry.). Thanks again for the suggestion. I'll keep it in mind in case something comes along that it would be great for. Tho I'm still looking for a solution.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've never tried it.
    http://srecorder.com/
    Quote Quote