VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there...

My tech knowledge is limited so I will try to ask my question as much as possible..

So i was given the Hauppauge HD PVR, with my Bell Fibe box i also have the blue USb cable that goes from pc to back of Hauppauge Capture HD PVR box. I also have a 5 end cable that has red blue green red and white and then a seperate yellow red and white cable as well. What i am trying to do is stuff i have on my bell fibe box i want to capture onto my pc but when i open Total Extreme 2 i have a black screen and im not sure if its the camps from the front fo the Hauppauge PVR HD box is supposed to go into the bank of the tv and then the RBGRW cable goes into the output of the Bell box and then the other end of the RBGRW cable goes into the input of the Hauppauge PVR HD box.. any other questions to help me understand i will do the best of my ability to answer to help me understand if i got the cables backwords or anything
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Rick86, in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time. From our rules:
    Try to choose a subject that describes your topic.
    Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
    Thanks,

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  3. np... it could simplely be cables being backwords and such but i know nothing about this stuff so i donno which cables go into the Hauppauge HD PVR or my tv or my bell box thats why i asked
    Quote Quote