VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Delete
    Last edited by Alekos65; 2nd Dec 2020 at 15:32.
    Quote Quote  
  2. 1. Preferences->Multiplexer->Default values and disable "Automatically remove file title when the last file is removed". But this will only work when removing files from the Source files field. It doesn't work when closing/opening new tabs.
    2. To disable statistic tracks go Preferences->Multiplexer->Default values and add Default additional command-line option: --disable-track-statistics-tags
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    1. Preferences->Multiplexer->Default values and disable "Automatically remove file title when the last file is removed". But this will only work when removing files from the Source files field. It doesn't work when closing/opening new tabs.
    2. To disable statistic tracks go Preferences->Multiplexer->Default values and add Default additional command-line option: --disable-track-statistics-tags
    1. Work perfect this tip. Thanks a lot!

2. Not work this for me!
    Quote Quote  
  4. 2.
    Note:
    - that will only deactivate/delete the statistic tags, not other global tags.
    - you need to open a new tab (or restart MKVToolNix GUI) for the setting to take effect
    - it will still show the "Global tags" "track" in the GUI but it will not be in the actual output file. Check output file with MediaInfo.

If you need more advanced automation I recommend learning how to write scripts (e.g. batch/cmd).
    Last edited by sneaker; 11th Jul 2017 at 15:21.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I think there's actually a bug - or two. Mkvtoolnix GUI doesn't detect the statistic tags written by ffmpeg as it would those written by itself. But the cli should work nonetheless. It's more of a cosmetic issue. ffmpeg seems to duplicate already existing ones or something like that.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    I think there's actually a bug - or two. Mkvtoolnix GUI doesn't detect the statistic tags written by ffmpeg as it would those written by itself. But the cli should work nonetheless. It's more of a cosmetic issue. ffmpeg seems to duplicate already existing ones or something like that.
    Can you explain me what you mean ? If i understand right you mean we have a bug to this version and show me this TAGS ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. It doesn't handle the ffmpeg tags the same way it handles its own tags. Not sure it actually qualifies as a bug. Either way I don't think there's currently any automatic way to get rid of them with MKVToolNix GUI.
    Quote Quote