VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I tried to load a video with Rtmp Explorer but got the error that Rtmp Explorer is not supported. Only Firefox v45+ or Internet Explorer v10+ are supported for this case. How can I solve this problem?

Blanc
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    you can update Firefox .. download latest Firefox browser available ..

it will be still something old version .. now open the browser and go to open help menu .. or click the ? mark .. to open the about window of Firefox

once you are there you will see its checking updates and do the updates automatically .. do close browser and reopen to do the next phase update

same steps up repeat till you see at last in the about window "up to date" .
    Quote Quote  
  3. I’m afraid my Firefox is already updated. In fact it’s a problem with RTMPexplorer not Firefox. Firefox functions always OK.

Blanc
    Quote Quote  
  4. I’m afraid my Firefox is already updated. In fact it’s a problem with RTMPexplorer not Firefox. Firefox functions always OK.

Blanc
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    as far as i know rtmp explorer and most other independent softwares that using browsers .. using by default IE or Edge browser in most cases .

so if you are using old OS like xp for example , the explorer will not be supported (protocols need updated stuff).. you need to update everything .. operating systems + browsers + any other related stuff .

give me your link you wanna download so i check on my end .. i been able to download rtmp using apowersoft Streaming Video Recorder ..google it along with "karanPC" .. so you download and check on your end .

or give me detail of your wanted video info and location .
    Last edited by Dazzle Cat; 18th Jul 2017 at 10:44.
    Quote Quote