I apologize if this is not the correct place to post, I'm pretty new to this site. But I was looking up help for the XviD4PSP tool, and it directed me to these forums... Anyways, I've been using it to encode video files that I've ripped from Blu-Rays and it worked fantastically. Today, whenever I try and launch it, it gives me an error that says "Test period of this build ended. Please update to a newer version". The only problem is, it seems like the version that I have (7.0.391) is the latest version. Is anyone able to use the program successfully?

In the meantime, does anyone have any helpful program alternatives? I've used Handbrake, but the audio after handbrake is done always sounds terrible. That's one of the things that I liked about XviD4PSP, is that the audio sounded great after encoding. I can rip the audio and encode it separately, but that's a huge pain and I don't want to have to waste my time. Anyways, if this is not the correct place for me to get assistance, any direction towards the correct place would be most appreciated! Thank you!