VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Everyone -

Major newbie here... here is my issue...

Im trying to stream from my DSLR cam to a PC capture card and wirecast, from there i want to stream to restream.io and push my broadcast to 4 facebook live channels and youtube live. My confusion is how i have things set up. Right now i have a Sony Cyber-shot RX10 II with a micro hdmi out to the back of my pc connected to my Elgato HD 60 Pro card hdmi input.

I also have a 65 in TV on a stand that i want the people im filming to be able to see so they can see themselves, should i go from the output of the video capture card to the tv or the output of my video card on the pc to the TV?

Not even sure im doing any of this right but ive bought everything, even a green screen but just confused.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I have a Sony Cyber-shot RX10 II. When i am streaming to my capture card should the camera be in movie mode in standby? im not recording to a sdcard or anything like that, just not sure what mode the camera should be in when im doing a live stream, typically its in movie mode and says standby but not sure if that is the correct way?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    orlandotommy, one post per subject is enough. I've added your other post to this thread.
    I have also changed your title to better reflect your question, as per our rules.

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, but that was 2 totally different questions... either way, whatever works. Thanks.
    Quote Quote