VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I'm having an XviD4PSP 5 problem:.

When you try to import a video file in XviD4PSP, I get this error message:

Caching: Avisynth: access violation at 0x1106D1F0 in <unknown>,
    attempting to execute 0x1106D1F0

I do not know what is causing this problem. Up to this point is normally worked XviD4PSP 5.

I'm with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. Started uninstalling and reinstalling XviD4PSP 5 - nothing worked.

Any help for the solution of this problem will be very high priced.

Thank You!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Isn't there anyone here that can help me to solve my problem?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Reinstall avisynth and make sure itself, programs and codecs are 32 bit
    Quote Quote  
  4. davenext, I'm reinstalled the Avisynth, but continue to have the same problem?

Could you explain how to make sure you have installed the 32 bit codecs and programs?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The programs should have installed in this folder, this is where the 32-bit programs go
    c:\Program Files (x86)

Although if you're running version 5 of xvid4psp, it may not apply since it seems all versions were 32-bit
    Does anything work in Avisynth at all? Can you open a simple script in Virtualdub properly?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yes, I use 5th version of XviD4PSP. I do not want to use the new and last versions of XviD4PSP, since there's almost no filters for video processing.

I can't work with Avisynth. Also I don't know how to open the script in Virtualdub.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Why did you stop to answer?

Will you people on this forum who can help me to solve my problem?

I need help, please!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well I was waiting for you to try a simple script in Virtualdub and report back the results.
    Look here for some idea's -
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/First_script
    you can try avisource if you have an avi file to test with, and/or you can try directshowsource
    for mp4, mkv, etc,etc.

Probably easiest to create the script in Notepad. Save the script on your desktop and drag to Virtualdub.
    If it successfully opens the file, recreate the problem in xvid4psp and look for the run log.
    Quote Quote  
  9. davexnet, I am able to open normally simple script in Virtualdub, I saw the little video message with yellow letters.

I am able to open normally each video file in Virtualdub.

I tried to open the script example in XviD4PSP 5, she failed to open it, I get a message that the XviD4PSP 5 stopped working to find a solution to the problem online, and then it should be closed.

This is Changelog_eng file from XviD4PSP 5:
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Changelog is great but not much help, need to see the LOG of what parameters it had set and tried to do with the media file you loaded.
    Somewhere,either in a saved log or somewhere within the program before you start the run, you should be able to find the script it is trying to use.

You should describe your the things you did within this program, step by step, from when you loaded the source file to when it crashed.

I am not familiar with xvid4psp, but what I'm asking you is simple troubleshooting steps to try to understand exactly what you're doing.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I searched for other log files for the operation of the program, but nowhere I found?

Maybe the program is made that does not create log files for its work?

I continue to receive an error message and I can't use the program.

I strongly believe that in this forum, there are other people who know something about my problem and no want helped me to solve it.

Why does everyone keep quiet and nobody wants to help me to solve this problem?

Please, I need help!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You still have not described the exact sequence of events, step by step, from when you opened the program to when it crashed.
    This is why no one helps you, there is nothing to work with.
    We're not mind readers
    Quote Quote  
  13. This is the sequence of events:

1. I Run the program

2. 2. When I try to open any video file, I get the error message I receive what I described in the post 1

3. I tried to uninstall the program and install it again in another completely empty partition that is on another hard disk, and then when I started the program and I tried to open any video file, I received this message:

Тhe XviD4PSP 5 stopped working to find a solution to the problem online, and then it should be closed. Program stopped working or crashing.

Description:
    Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem event name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: XviD4PSP.exe
    Application Version: 5.10.330.0
    Application Timestamp: 5147dc9e
    Fault Module Name: unknown
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0aac21f0
    OS version : 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1026
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This crash may have some relation to the OS itself, either something was updated in Windows 7 that is affecting
    it, or some component is damaged.

If you want to troubleshoot this at the system level, research the command SFC /SCANNOW and the tool
    System Update readiness tool for Windows 7.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20858&751be11f-ede8-5a0c-058c...190a24fa6=True

The usual method is to run the sfc scan first (from an Administrator CMD prompt) and if it finishes without error AND
    Windows update is working normally - by this I mean it offers updates and they install properly then the system is in good shape.
    If xvid4psp still crashes you'll have to contact the programmer of xvid4psp, as I have no further suggestions.

If the sfc scan fails (it will tell you there was something it was unable to fix)
    and/or Windows update is not working try the update readiness tool.

EDIT when you reinstalled xvid4psp did you deselect any of the install options from the "full installation"?
    Was the VC++ option selected ?
    Quote Quote