VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello experts.
    I have reeeeally huge problem that is driving me crazy.
    I always exported videos with my elgato hd 60 and I never had problems. The only one thing was that it was really slow in the postprocessing. So I found a video in which there was explained how to avoid this time. Anyway that wasn't good for me. After that I made a moving, so I plugged all the cables out and then again in. Now I have the problem that my exported videos are in really bad quality compared to the previous ones. If I check the videos in my folder "Videos" the quality is really bad, if I check them in the "edit" of elgato software they are good as previous ones (and also in 60fps, despite the ones in "videos" folder). How can I have my high wuality videos back? In the elgato the videos are really good, but the exported ones are really bad. I attach the images of my settings.

[Attachment 41776 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 41777 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 41778 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 41779 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Jackenpachi View Post
    The only one thing was that it was really slow in the postprocessing. So I found a video in which there was explained how to avoid this time. Anyway that wasn't good for me....
    Now I have the problem that my exported videos are in really bad quality compared to the previous ones.
    Uninstall and reinstall the software to try to get the settings back at default?

If I check the videos in my folder "Videos" the quality is really bad, if I check them in the "edit" of elgato software they are good as previous ones (and also in 60fps, despite the ones in "videos" folder). How can I have my high wuality videos back? In the elgato the videos are really good, but the exported ones are really bad. I attach the images of my settings.
    Why do you need to export in the Elgato software anyway?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    Originally Posted by Jackenpachi View Post
    The only one thing was that it was really slow in the postprocessing. So I found a video in which there was explained how to avoid this time. Anyway that wasn't good for me....
    Now I have the problem that my exported videos are in really bad quality compared to the previous ones.
    Uninstall and reinstall the software to try to get the settings back at default?

If I check the videos in my folder "Videos" the quality is really bad, if I check them in the "edit" of elgato software they are good as previous ones (and also in 60fps, despite the ones in "videos" folder). How can I have my high wuality videos back? In the elgato the videos are really good, but the exported ones are really bad. I attach the images of my settings.
    Why do you need to export in the Elgato software anyway?
    I'm going to try this solution.
    I don't need it. But I'm noticing that in the elgato softwre the quality in really good, but the exported ones are really bad.
    Quote Quote