VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok im a noobie just bought this app for the group file converter. If i complete one file editing it I can't go to the next file in the group file button because its disable. Help

Thanks
    TexG
    Quote Quote  
  2. I have notice that if i select a audio or a video track and then edit the title info like the name of the video or the audio change to english. Ether one if selected (check box) then you press enter the conversation starts. Don't like that would like more control over when it start and when i go throw the group list. I to program and one of the biggest thing i have to do is always second guess the users actions. This is a good program, BUT it could be greater with a little more direction on how it reacts to the users actions. you have all the functions there. Just need the other. Just food for thought. Would like to know if there is work around for my first comment.

Thanks

TexG
    Quote Quote  
  3. Did I post in the wrong forum?

TexG
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    MKVToolNix is a free tool. if you have used something else that uses almost the same name, too bad you've been scammed.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  5. What the f@$& is this for real!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    aedipuss: The OP isn't referring to MKVtoolnix, but the shareware/payware app MKVTools, for the Mac, I believe.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Ok confused. Is it he thinks I'm using mkvtoolnix. Mine not I'm using mkvtools.
    Thanks
    TexG
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Considering the majority of members here use Windows, most likely no one has used that app.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  9. So does this mean that the people who made the MKVtools for mac are not going to fix these bugs, or should i say make the program better. or like aedipuss said I have been scammed?

Thanks

TexG
    Quote Quote  
  10. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Better asked and answered in our Mac Forum. Moving it.

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TexG View Post
    Ok im a noobie just bought this app for the group file converter. If i complete one file editing it I can't go to the next file in the group file button because its disable.
    One of the differences between the paid version and the trialware, is the batch function. Did you register it and enter the registration code, to unlock the batch functionality?

I have notice that if i select a audio or a video track and then edit the title info like the name of the video or the audio change to english. Ether one if selected (check box) then you press enter the conversation starts. Don't like that would like more control over when it start and when i go throw the group list. I to program and one of the biggest thing i have to do is always second guess the users actions. This is a good program, BUT it could be greater with a little more direction on how it reacts to the users actions. you have all the functions there. Just need the other. Just food for thought. Would like to know if there is work around for my first comment.
    The developer was a member here, but hasn’t visited since 2012. If you have suggestions regarding the software, then you should contact him directly.

So does this mean that the people who made the MKVtools for mac are not going to fix these bugs, or should i say make the program better. or like aedipuss said I have been scammed?
    I’m pretty sure EmmGunn is a one person operation for the software part, although that is not really important here. I did use his tools long ago, when I was tinkering with AVI files. If you bought registration through his website, then I see no reason for such negative thoughts.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Thanks I'll look in to it.
    Quote Quote