VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello everybody!

I need help. I have Bluray movie. In the STREAM folder i have more m2ts files. How to join this m2ts files and create one big file? But this one big m2ts file must be made so that i can choose subtitles from Bluray MENU and that will give play. I have MultiAVCHD and tsmuxerGui, but i do not know how to do it.
    Pleace help me.

Best regards
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Get TAW 6 to make menus quickly. A lot simpler than what you have but, it costs. Give it a try for free
    and ask here, at this forum, if you have any questions.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @pepegot1
    Thx for reply, but you not understand me. This movie have Menu, problem are in m2ts files, because inside STREAM folder its more m2ts file. I want to bring together these small m2ts files in one big m2ts file and after that i must replace old files with new cretaed file, then when i go to MENU and choice PLAY, movie must be started from the MENU!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Should there be a m2TS file containing the main title of the Blu-ray movie? Other m2ts might be the extras.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Main movie can be split into many m2ts files. An mlps contains/ is the actual playlist.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I have used BDinfo to find the correct MPLS file for the main movie, then select that MPLS file in tsMuxeR GUI to join them.
    You can select the subs and audio tracks you want to keep there also.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    [Attachment 41838 - Click to enlarge]

That movie have a playlist like i write on last.
    Last edited by malimuc; 8th Jun 2017 at 09:34.
    Quote Quote