VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Maybe now I won't have to buy an Intel Kaby Lake i3-5-7 CPU, a special Intel Motherboard, and a new HEVC decode capable Cyberlink UHD 4K Blu-Ray player, and instead all need is a HEVC decode capable GPU to watch UHD 4K Blu-Rays on my PC from now on on VLC or MPC.

As written and claimed to be veirfied by Torrentfreak.com, "A few hours ago a pirated copy of the "Smurfs 2" UHD Blu-Ray Disc appeared on the well known private torrent trackers UltraHDclub and IPT. The release suggests that the AACS 2.0 encryption technology used to protect these discs may have been circumvented for the first time."

Torrentfreak has since updated the article with these new admendments, "Update: After reviewing the full file our expert source believes that the release is indeed a copied UHD Blu-Ray Disc. Whether AACS 2.0 has been broken is still unclear. Update: Updated the article to add that the releases came out on both UltraHDClub and IPT, both claiming it as an exclusive."

‘First Pirated Ultra HD Blu-Ray Disk’ Appears Online. AACS 2.0 Cracked?

Maybe DVDFab will be implement and integrate the feature to decrypt AACS 2.0 in the near future.

Search Comp PM
    If others follow then yes, if this is the only one, then perhaps someone got a "Hollywood copy"
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie

3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Discussing pirated programs or copyrighted video is in violation of our rules and can result in the OP being banned.
    Please read our rules before posting. Thread closed.

Moderator redwudz