VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. That's what I said. E.g. avs script:

Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\MeGUIx64\tools\ffms\ffms2.dll")
    FFVideoSource("C:\jobs\vid.mkv", cachefile="C:\jobs\vid.ffindex", fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001)
    LoadPlugin("C:\MeGUIx64\tools\avisynth_plugin\TIVTC.dll")
    tdecimate()
    Spline64Resize(1280,720) # Spline64 (Sharp)
    So, ffms2.dll is x64 and TIVTC.dll is x64 and the x64 VirtualDub, won't open it.
    But, if you replace both dll's with x32 versions, then the x32 VirtualDub version opens it no problem.

Also, MPC-HC x64 does not render the x64 version .avs neither.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Groucho2004
    Originally Posted by midts View Post
    That's what I said. E.g. avs script:

Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\MeGUIx64\tools\ffms\ffms2.dll")
    FFVideoSource("C:\jobs\vid.mkv", cachefile="C:\jobs\vid.ffindex", fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001)
    LoadPlugin("C:\MeGUIx64\tools\avisynth_plugin\TIVTC.dll")
    tdecimate()
    Spline64Resize(1280,720) # Spline64 (Sharp)
    So, ffms2.dll is x64 and TIVTC.dll is x64 and the x64 VirtualDub, won't open it.
    But, if you replace both dll's with x32 versions, then the x32 VirtualDub version opens it no problem.

Also, MPC-HC x64 does not render the x64 version .avs neither.
    All that makes perfect sense since you obviously only have 32 bit Avisynth installed.
    Quote Quote  
  3. There is only 2.5.8 MT version for x64 and it's from 2010. Anyway, I followed the instruction in the readme and installed it.

Now MPC-HC tries to load the .avs with CPU usage at 30% for ~10-15 seconds until it gives Cannot render file.

VirtualDub x264 reports that the TIVTC.dll is not a 2.5 AviSynth plugin. But if there's only 2.5.8 version of avisynth for x64? I don't see a 2.6 x64 installer in the official thread.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Groucho2004
    There is only 2.5.8 MT version for x64 and it's from 2010.
    Try this.
    For easy install, use this.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Groucho2004 View Post
    There is only 2.5.8 MT version for x64 and it's from 2010.
    Try this.
    For easy install, use this.
    Hey that worked. Both Virtualdub and mpc-hc x64 work now. But then again, why all the installers for each version and architecture scattered all over the different forum threads and internet?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
    try opening an LSmash script and an ffms2 script with MPC-HC or VirtualDub. Both scripts opening the same video, of course. Does the LSmash script still take longer to open?
    Back to original topic. Since everything is working now, yes I can confirm that MPC-HC x64 opens the x64 ffms script instantly with no delay while lsmash has some 2-3 second delay. Same with VirtualDub, there is no delay, instant load for ffms avs and even longer delay for lsmash script.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by midts View Post
    But then again, why all the installers for each version and architecture scattered all over the different forum threads and internet?
    Because AviSynth isn't the work of one person or company. It's an open source program with many contributors and many forks.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Today MeGui updated correctly FFMS (2022-4-20 - since long time it failed)...

...wich should i use today (is the day (lol)) ?

FFMS or LSMash for a 3D realtime rendenred video i recorded in a game (SH4, yeah, only first 3D videos were good, game's crap all the way, don't worry i didn't paly it), in RBG (recut frames in VDub too to RGB again) converted to Lagarith afterwards, will it be processed the same all in all ?

//

For same frames/settings =

AviSource = LSmash (6.5 Mo)
    LSMash : 6.5 Mo
    FFMS : 6 Mo
    -
    HBrake : 4.2 Mo !! (going to use it )
    VCoder : same...
    Last edited by Klemc; 6th Oct 2022 at 11:15. Reason: detail - infos processed
    Quote Quote