VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've done this in the past, but I can't remember how I changed the start time (or start frame, or whatever) of any given title on a DVD (or in my case, a DVD folder) with DVDRemake Pro v3.6.3. My goal is to skip the useless introduction of about 15 seconds or so, without actually editing the video.

I've enabled Advanced Mode and examined whatever I've found, primarily the VTS Menu PGCs and the various titles' program chains, and the associated Pre- Post- and Cell Commands, but nothing looks relevant. Yet I seem to recall seeing something directly on point in the past -- something like start frame # or VOBU # or something like that.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Perhaps I can add a command, something like SKIP or JUMP or the like? I'm not fluent in DVD structures...

Please help. Thanks!
    Last edited by EmmB; 22nd Apr 2017 at 14:53. Reason: Solved the problem
    Quote Quote  
  2. I figured it out again! You need to be in Advanced Mode, then you select the main PGC for each title and show the Blocks, then play the video until the start of the material you want the new start point to be, and select the context menu entry "Cut To Here". Repeat for all the titles you wish, and then export the revised DVD.

This is a truly great tool!
    Quote Quote