VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there Videohelpers i have an problem with dvd 29.970fps i tried to encode but ghosting still exist where scene changes it brings ghosting frame from previous frame to forward frame on scene changes. i tried few filter like : Tdeint, Tdecimate, Qtgmc, Srestore and some other but found no luck with them or maybe i am not doing it correctly. it would be so nice if someone could please find a solution for this issue.

Here is a video sample : https://www.sendspace.com/file/0lon46
    Quote Quote  
  2. Forget about trying to fix it as it's worse even than the usual Indian garbage. Even ExBlend and SRestore didn't do much with the blends.
    Quote Quote  
  3. See if this gives results you may like. I do not think you will be able to remove it 100%, but you can try to reduce it's visibility some.

SRestore(frate=23.976)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Forget about trying to fix it as it's worse even than the usual Indian garbage. Even ExBlend and SRestore didn't do much with the blends.
    All right thanks manono for clearing it. I might have something else to fix soon.

Originally Posted by killerteengohan View Post
    See if this gives results you may like. I do not think you will be able to remove it 100%, but you can try to reduce it's visibility some.

SRestore(frate=23.976)
    thanks killerteengohan, but i have spent many hours using SRestore but video is not getting any better so far so i am not encoding it.
    Quote Quote