VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello to all, i am new around this forum and before anything i would like to say thank you if anyone can help me solve my problem in any way. I wasted about 13 hours troubleshooting this problem of mine before i went and created this account. Ok now to the problem, i bought an AverMedia LGP2 a few weeks ago, when i tried to record my ps4 all worked fine but i also want to record some PC gameplay and since this capture card has PC FREE MODE i said, ok lets do it. I connect my 1st HDMI cable to IN and to my desktop tower, after that i connected my 2nd HDMI cable to OUT and MONITOR , it even shows this way on their video on youtube. After that i went in PC FREE MODE and launched a game, i had no problem with video capturing but audio... NOPE! no audio whatsoever. So my problem is, HOW? how do i capture audio, i set in PLAYBACK DEVICES the GC510 (this is the lgp2) to default device. Also the device shows in device manager as intended, i attached some photos to show it. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	41294Click image for larger version

Name:	no comment.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	41293 Also i uploaded my DxDiag if someone finds it useful. My pc specs are in the description as well. I really have no clue on what to do next, where i am making a mistake?
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote