VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello to all, i am new around this forum and before anything i would like to say thank you if anyone can help me solve my problem in any way. I wasted about 13 hours troubleshooting this problem of mine before i went and created this account. Ok now to the problem, i bought an AverMedia LGP2 a few weeks ago, when i tried to record my ps4 all worked fine but i also want to record some PC gameplay and since this capture card has PC FREE MODE i said, ok lets do it. I connect my 1st HDMI cable to IN and to my desktop tower, after that i connected my 2nd HDMI cable to OUT and MONITOR , it even shows this way on their video on youtube. After that i went in PC FREE MODE and launched a game, i had no problem with video capturing but audio... NOPE! no audio whatsoever. So my problem is, HOW? how do i capture audio, i set in PLAYBACK DEVICES the GC510 (this is the lgp2) to default device. Also the device shows in device manager as intended, i attached some photos to show it. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	41294Click image for larger version

Name:	no comment.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	41293 Also i uploaded my DxDiag if someone finds it useful. My pc specs are in the description as well. I really have no clue on what to do next, where i am making a mistake?
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote