VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    All the systems I have looked at boggle my mind.. All seem to have all but one of the things I want. First I want the video on a hard drive or sd card per camera stored locally. I have been burned on the cloud. Minimum of 3 wireless cameras expandable to 8,with Infa red. Must also have AC adapters for cameras and be able to record at least 24 hours. Most systems I have written off for to check for a manual -- well they send me one that is close but not the model I am viewing. For example was looking at a zmodo system on Amazon that was wireless but they did not have a manual I could preview to see that it was viewable on PC. That is the main way I want to view the video outside of cell phone once a month. CAN anyone please recommend a good system that meets all my criteria? THank you in advance....
    Quote Quote  
  2. Your topic heading is a little confusing. I think you are asking about a video security camera system, with multiple cameras.

I don't have an answer, but I do at least have a recommendation for a site that might help you in your search. Since 1990 I have purchased LOTS of stuff from them. Here is a link to their main security camera page:

Home Automation Systems
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    A company I've used in the past: https://www.supercircuits.com/cctv-products
    Quote Quote