VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

After some bugs, I have reinstall my Windows 10. I made a mistake when I try to install Avermedia LGP LITE RECentral for my LGP Lite. Indeed, I have installed RECentral for Live Gamer Portable C875. I havn't installed it on my C/ disk but on another hard disk dedicated to programs.

I made another mistake when I tried to uninstall it : As RECentral did not appear in Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel, I delete the folder where I installed it.

Now when I try to install the correct RECentral for my LGP Lite, I have this error message :

"Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version connot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel."

I tried to delete all Avermedia files on my computer, even in registry, but no way to solve this problem.

Someone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot
    Quote Quote  
  2. Can you provide links? I could not replicate the behaviour with this install: http://storage.avermedia.com/web_release_www/C875/GL710_RECentral_1.3.0.112.2017020201...v_3.7.x.39.exe

It does register itself in Add/Remove Programs, and trying to install this one on top does not give an error but the option to Remove All.

What if you try to install the first one again?
    Quote Quote