VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have had VC500 and VirtualDub setup perfectly - and I had no problem whatsoever until a Win 10 update yesterday. Now all I get is a blue/green screen when I select the video device. I tried to select "Preview" instead of "Overlay", which worked if I select the built-in laptop camera as the device. I have tried reinstalling the driver and EzGrabber to no avail. Capture screen is blue or black in EzGrabber too. I am fairly certain this was due to the update, as the day before update VirtualDub worked perfectly. I really don't know which component of the update caused this problem- has anyone encountered the same issue.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You're probably only partway through the update process. Try restarting (NOT shut down & restart) a couple more times, preferably leaving 10 to 20 mins between reboots. The bloody updates for Windows 10 are the biggest annoyance I have with Win 10.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Waited for all the win 10 update, and curiously EzGrabber now works but not VirtualDub. I could get the capture to work if I choose Microsoft WDM Image Capture, but not Conexant Polaris Video Capture. Very strange.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    AmaRecTV works for me with the same setup.
    Quote Quote