VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    I tried in every way but without success, a way to JOIN the video without having to convert, but it takes a long time, and especially while joining two videos, I
    can not get a unique converted movie and always remains the same as before file, and I've tried all the software that do not work with DIRECT STREAM COPY mode and here's the list of the recommended software never worked:

-VIRTUALDUB
    -XMEDIA RECODE
    -VIDEO TO VIDEO CONVERTER
    -MPEGSTREAMCLIP
    -FORMAT FACTORY
    -AVIDEMUX
    -VIDCODER
    -MP4TOOLS / MP4JOINER
    -MY MP4BOX GUI
    -TENCODER

In short, this is the list of programs that have not worked with 2 videos. Now since you are responsible, except programs to shareware, what better coder without conversion exists and is able to convert the videos to 1080p60 for good, without re-encoding? Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try mkvtoolnix or ffmpeg's concat demuxer.

You say "convert the videos to 1080p60". If the videos are not 1080p resolution that is impossible without re-encoding. You can use AviSynth to bring them all to identical specs and encode from that.

Since you haven't given us any info about the input files (like a MediaInfo log) and your desired output format it is difficult to say more.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search PM
    My file is MP4,not MKV.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If the two video files you are joining are not identical in every way, shape and form.....you cannot do it. The End.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search PM
    Good news! With MKVToolNix,I joined 2 videos, I change to MP4 and reencoding directly;and with VideoToVideo Converter,always with DIRECT STREAM COPY,I'll ONLY converted (not joined) in MP4. And now,it's fixed,thanks!
    Quote Quote