VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I streamed a documentary with livestreamer that has intro and two parts. I want to keep part of the intro dealing with one part and the one part
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/330249-Can-You-Edit-flv-Format-Video says flash is not very good to edit but in mycase i only want to remove certain parts and kepp on my PC.
    I do not want to put on website like the person in the thread above. Should I still convert to avi as in that thread? Or what is best way?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Do you need frame or keyframe accuracy? Do you plan on re-encoding?

Depending on the answers try SolveigMM Video Splitter, AviDemux, mkvtoolnix, ffmpeg, ...
    A forum search on how to cut or edit things should bring up lots of answers on how to do it with these programs. The explanations might often be for mp4/mkv or avi input but should more or less work the same for flv.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Do you need frame or keyframe accuracy? Do you plan on re-encoding?

Depending on the answers try SolveigMM Video Splitter, AviDemux, mkvtoolnix, ffmpeg, ...
    A forum search on how to cut or edit things should bring up lots of answers on how to do it with these programs. The explanations might often be for mp4/mkv or avi input but should more or less work the same for flv.
    Re accuracy i just want to cut it where he goes to speak about the part i don't want. I don't think i need to re encode the quality seems ok. It is 1024x576 and 16.9. Wiil check links, thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. What is the difference between original avi and xvid avi.

Here is what worked in case it helps anyone .I converted it to avi with any video converter ultimate not the free any video converter with adware. Then cut out the parts i do not want with the free SolveigMM AVI Trimmer
    Last edited by Anonymous; 15th Mar 2017 at 15:47.
    Quote Quote