VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, dear all.

I found Replay-Video-Capture and tubedigger as a good programs to get and/or record videos from sites.

But does exist some sites that are impossible to record / grab any videos / audio / other elements from it? Can you point some of them if you know?

Some kind of sites that no program or even any hardware device ( like: Elgato capture hardware ) can't deal with, like recording or grabbing videos?

I considering to test tubedigger, but I'm afraid that some sites this program can't handle.

Thanks.

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The people who run those sites don't like people downloading their media so they frequently come up with new protocols. So ANY of those sites will occasionally become impossible to download from. There's no magic solution for this.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i dont understand why your are looking for sites, that don't work

does replay work for the site 'you want' to capture

are you looking to develope your own software for a site that doesn't work

are you not happy with replay

or are you trying to figure IF you want to spend the money ? for it
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi, dear all.

I'm just looking for a program that can handle many sites and I can grab videos or other elements when necessary.

they frequently come up with new protocols.

Yes, sites are always changing and new protocols / protections can be created.

Then, programs like Replay-Video-Capture and tubedigger among others must always be "updated " to deal with such reality in a proper way.

And I have curiosity to know if there are some sites that are difficult or even impossible to deal with concerning recording or grabbing elements from them.

Thanks for the tips.

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote