VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search PM
    Yeah I have it going for some time now. Just a pain setting up. I use 2 authoring programs depending how I feel that particular day (LOL). I use TMPGEnc Authoring Works and MultiAVCHD. Sometimes I use both on the same project. Every once in a while MultiAVCHD will throw the audio out of synch. I have no idea why. So when that happens I create bluray files in TMPGEnc, then drop those files in MultiAVCHD and wall-ah everything is lovely.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks!!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DVWannaB View Post
    Yeah I have it going for some time now. Just a pain setting up. I use 2 authoring programs depending how I feel that particular day (LOL). I use TMPGEnc Authoring Works and MultiAVCHD. Sometimes I use both on the same project. Every once in a while MultiAVCHD will throw the audio out of synch. I have no idea why. So when that happens I create bluray files in TMPGEnc, then drop those files in MultiAVCHD and wall-ah everything is lovely.
    How's the learning curve of TMPGenc? Is it very reliable?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    TMPGEnc Authoring Works is basic and easy to use. It is pretty straight-forward. Load your files, then a window pops up that allows you to immediately set chapter points. I believe you can edit out portions of the loaded clip in that load pop up window, which I never use. You can add your own menu backgrounds and set up you Bluray pop-up menu. You can add audio in your menu but for it to work right it should be embedded in your background picture. So there is a bit of customization, not a lot. Like everything there is some trial and error, but it is menu driven. If you screwed up something it will let you know in a menu called I believe DEMO.

I have found it to be 100% reliable and my go-to when multiAVCHD acts funky or crashes. It has never crashed or caused any headaches and I have used it quite a bit. When I want to use a particular functionality that MultiAVCHD has, but keeps crashing, I use the same clips in TMPGEnc to create bluray files then import those files in MultiAVCHD and that ALWAYS works. MultiAVCHD can be very tempermental.
    Last edited by DVWannaB; 9th Mar 2017 at 14:53.
    Quote Quote